56. ANGER

NEVER IMAGINED WHAT ALREADY has fallen apart can come together again.

It's totally a dream that the person I always wanted to feel in my embrace but found it impossible came by himself for it.

When his lips touched mine, I literally thought, fuck the world, fuck the people, fuck who I am and fuck in what position we are, just focus on his taste.

Unlike his body structure, voice, words not to mention, he has a soft taste. I melted as soon as his to tongue traced mine. His hands on my cheek were the highlight. He didn't let me move until he is satisfied.

I don't know how many cameras captured this. Even Sid and Sanju's meet. . . . .kiss. A real life emotional drama. Girl leaving, boy coming, apologising, reuniting and end up kissing for a sealed deal.

But it was all more difficult than it sounds. The one who has never loved someone will get this feeling of leaving your love behind is near death. I felt it.

We reached hospital to meet aunty. I didn't come to meet her when Karan told me she's in hospital. But I can't forget how I was running maniacally on the road to come to meet her. Only to be stumbled with none other than Sid's car. Nobody will know that I tried to come but circumstances didn't accompany.

"Hii aunty!" I said as I opened the door with excitement. I was hugely smiling but both her and Siya were eyeing me like a rush of wind that blew, got everyone's attention and then they forgot. They were not excited to see me. Not that I expected it already.

"Mom? Monami." Karan said as we both went and stand near her. Actually, I sat awkwardly while Karan is still standing behind me. I glanced at him before going back to talk to aunty who had now crossed her hands across her chest. "Didn't you want to meet her?"

"I did. But my anger is dominating my love for her." She said all but with a pout. Siya was looking highly affected but aunty was faking it that I know. "She lied to us."

Karan choked on a laugh behind me. I don't know why.

"I'm sorry aunty. My intentions were never wrong, I swear." I was trying to be cute and hope she melts. Me and Karan hadn't talk much during our ride to hospital and he hadn't told me anything about what happened. So I'm a little too confused.

Sanju and Sid went to Sanju's house right after leaving the airport. I didn't try to stop them, disturb them or something. Let these kids have fun. But I think I'm gonna die now.

"Monami, you know this right. I love you so much." She emotionally told me as I nodded. "You could have let me know. You know, I think, now I know you so much that all your imperfections are visible to me. I would never question your abilities to check me. But you shouldn't have lied."

"I'm so sorry aunty. I didn't know that it would happen this bad." I'm really apologetic and that is so evident in the amount of tears I've shed in these days. "I've found the reason. That day when I got your medicines, the bag changed with the other one and I guess, different medicines had a side effect on you."

"I don't care. All I care about is you." She hugged me to her shoulder while I rested my chin on it. I was side glancing at Siya who had still not moved yet from her grumpy state. "What if Sanju would never know by Sid that you guys are leaving? Karan would have always been fighting with his inner self and not able to tell you how much he loves you."

I quickly break away to look between them confusingly. Yes, confusion.

"You. . . . Knew?"

She looked at Karan with a smirk on her lips. "I know a lot than this."