Character Sketch (With Important Note)

Hi guys, here is the character sketch of our new story. Now please read completely, This story will be started based on your comments and reactions.

Here comes,

Main Characters :

The Man :

Kathiravan, MD and CEO of KP CORPORATE AND INDUSTRIES

He is a great business man running his company successfully in almost 5 countries world wide. He never tasted failure. He gets what he wants by hook or crooke. His company is always No. 1 since he took over. His dad died at when he was 5. They have lots of properties, which their so called relatives and business partners wanted to cheat them, But all his properties were taken care of by his maternal uncle Mr. Arunachalam.

Kathir basically doesn't believe in people and lacks trust because of his past trauma. He trusts and listens to only 2 people his mother and his uncle.

Kathir is rude, arrogant, very very strict boss, but good at heart and tooks care of his mom his company and employees well. He even runs an NGO of helping poor people and children for education. Yet, he claims he doesn't have a heart nor soft feelings.

Little did he know, his dead heart will be going to beat for his lady in the future. She will find a way to his heart and make it to love her.

The Lady :

Mullai Murugan, Daughter of Murugan and Parvathi

Mullai Murugan, Daughter of Murugan and Parvathi. She is straight opposite to Kathir, who believes in love and have high self respect . She loves her family so much that she could even die for her family happily. She is currently working as an Assistant HR at PS CORPORATE. But fate makes Kathir and Mullai to meet in unfortunate circumstances leading to mishaps and misunderstandings.

Kathir is Sexually Attracted to her but hates and wants to make her life miserable. Because of the misunderstanding caused Kathir feels hate towards but equally attracted to her beauty. He is caught up with Hate and Lust for her.

But Mullai only wants Love, She too hates Kathir
for what happened at the party. But she didn't knew Kathir's crooked ways to make her life miserable.