Part 20 - Dancing Rose❤️💃

Hey guys, Thanks for all the love. Everyone please stay safe. Don't go out unnecessarily. Covid is spreading in a lightning speed. Mask up and get vaccinated. Stay safe my dearies. Please take care of yourself and your familes and your loved ones❤️

Hope we will fight this third wave too with a great spirit. Stay Healthy and Stay Covid Negative❤️

Happy Reading❤️

Mullai, Meena and Theanmozhi along with the other dancers assembled on the now-darkened stage. They arranged themselves according to the positions they were allotted in the dance.

Mullai stood in the centre with Meena to her right and Theanmozhi to her left. The other dancers stood behind them. They stood with their backs facing the audience, their hands crossed above their heads and their hips slightly bent out (In a dancing position). The anchor made an announcement.

Anchor : Now, it's time for the last performance of the evening. We have these lovely girls performing a sensational arabic dancing for us. Please give your hands together for, the Angels.

On hearing the word arabic dancing, the male audience present there began cheering and whistling. Inba got really excited. He couldn't wait to see the performance. Kathir was not very enthusiastic as his mind was occupied with thoughts of Mullai.

Finally, the DJ began playing the song. They began moving their hips, with their backs still facing the audience, to the beats at the beginning of the song.

Manogari song  from baahubali

Starting Music plays

They performed the moves as professional dancers. All of them were dancing really well but everyone's eyes were transfixed on the three beauties in the colourful clothes. Their dancing along with their beauty had caught everyone's attention. They all began cheering and whistling.

Female : Urukkiyo.. natchathira
Thooral thooral
Kirakkiyo.. en azhagin
Saaral saaral

Female : Porukki minukki sedhukki padhitha
Mooral... mooral
Nerukki irukki serukkai erikkum
Aaral.. aaral

Male : Mano...oooo..gari..
Mano...oooo..gari..

Kathir, who was busy in his own world, was distracted by all the screaming. His face immediately turned towards the stage. He was blown away by their moves.. He was particularly mesmerized by the girl in the red outfit.

She looked the best among all of them. Her outfit was the skimpiest but she carried it off really well. Not to mention her moves were really sexy as well.. She reminded him of someone he knew. He had seen those moves somewhere but he could not remember where.

Kathir MV : Andha red dress pota ponnu paka romba familiar ah irukaley.. naan indha dance moves already paathirken.. wait a minute.. Adhu Mullai oda dance moves mari irukey.. same body language.. Avala irukumo?? But how is that possible?? Ava Edhuku perform pananum inga vandhu?? Seriously enaku enamo aaiduchu pola..naan poi doctor ah paakanum

As the next set of beats began, they began spreading out in different directions of the room. They decided that it was time to drag the men to the stage. They continued to move their hips as they looked for a suitable target.

Theanmozhi headed towards Inba. She continued to dance and looked into his eyes. Inba was getting really excited. Such a beautiful  girl was dancing for him personally and her moves were amazing.. Theanmozhi pulled him by the hand and dragged him to the stage.