Part 21 - Unmai Avizhum Velai!!

Hi dearies, Here we go with the next part. Happy sunday❤️

Long chapter alert❤️

Happy Reading ❤️

Mullai woke up to a tense Monday morning. The sleepover at Meena's house had been a fun affair. After the tense evening they had been through, they let their hair down and put on some music.

They couldn't really dance as they had danced all evening and were really tired, but they were enjoying the music. They had put matresses on the floor. They lay down on them and relaxed after a tiring evening. Meena had lent them her night clothes. They spoke about how all the men went crazy over their dance and had a good laugh over it.

After all the fun gossip and jokes, they spoke about how to go about their major revelation on Monday. They decided to take it easy and reveal everything only at lunch-break, as Meena had scheduled a meeting for Kathir with the CEO of another company who was visiting their office. They decided mutually that Mullai would keep the file with her over the weekend and get it to office on Monday.

Mullai was a little nervous with prospect of all this happening today. She got up and headed to the washroom. She took her bath and headed to the prayer room to pray to Murugan.

Mullai : Muruga.. Inaiku romba important day.. Mr Kathir kita unmai elam sola porom.. Avaruku Nethan thunai ah irukanum.. avaru idhelam ketu odanjirama paathuko.. Avaru romba nalavaru.. avara kashtapaduthiradha.. inaiku ena nadanthalum adha thaangikra shakthi ah enakum avarukum kudu..

Mullai then proceeded to get dressed. She pulled out a pair of grey phants and dark blue-shirt to go with it. She wore her usual make-up and headed to the table for breakfast.

Parvathy brought a bowl of Semiya for breakfast. She noticed Mullai looking very tense.

Paru : Enachu da.. yen tension ah iruka?

Mullai (hesitatingly) : Nothing, Ma. Just Project submit pananum.. andha tension than.

Paru : Don't worry da.. kandipa unga boss ku pudikum.. ne evlo hard work potruka.. elamey nala padiya nadakuk.. Andha Murugar unkudave irupaaru.

Even though Parvathy didn't know the actual matter, her words reassured Mullai that everything would be fine. She got up and gave her mother a tight hug.

Mullai : Thank you so much, Ma. I feel much better.

Parvathy(smiling) : Tension kudathu paapa.. Amma iruken la.. edhunalum amma kita solu.. na Un friend marithan da.

Mullai then broke the hug. Both of them smiled at each other. Paru then went into the kitchen while Mullai sat down and continued to eat her breakfast.

Kathir was at the breakfast table with Lakshmi amma. He was still not able to forget about the girl in red. That night, he slept thinking that he would forget about her. However, the entire Sunday had gone by thinking of her.

He found her intriguing primarily due to her resemblance with Mullai. He had spent his entire Sunday trying to figure out whether the girl was Mullai or someone else altogether. His mind was still boggled by all this. Lakshmi saw him thinking about something intently.

Lak amma : Kathiru.. enachu pa?

Her voice broke into Kathir's thoughts. He snapped back to reality.

Kathir (hesitatingly) - No, nothing ma. Just thinking about office.

Lak amma smiled and looked away. She knew Kathir too well.

Lak amma MV (smilingly) : Kathir.. amma ku theriyum pa.. ne Mullai pathithana yosikra. Ne epayumey yosanaiya ve than iruka.. unaku ava romba special nu paathave theriyudhu.. analum yen kolapama iruka?? Unga jodi porutham arumai.. Match made in heaven nu soluvanga la andha madhiri.