Part 22 - Unmai Avizhum Velai 2

Hi dearies, Thanks for all the love on last part. I read all your comments will reply to all soon. I was busy drafting this chapter. Please read and comment your views❤️

Happy Reading ❤️

Venba was startled and confused at the same time. When she saw Inba in the cabin, she realized that something was wrong. However, she decided to play it cool.

Venba : Ena soldra Kathir??

Kathir : Romba innocent madhiri nadikaadha.. neeyum Inba vu enaku dhrogam panadhu elam theriyum.

Venba : Ila Kathir.. ne thappa purinjikita.. naanga..

Kathir : Just shut up. Don't you dare speak a word. Inba ve accept panikitaan Nenga accounts ah manipulate pannadhu en money ah thirudinadhu.. unga rendu per oda signature papers la iruku.. idhelam vida.. you slept with him.. cha..

Venba knew that the game was up and she couldn't defend herself in any way.

Kathir : Solu Venba.. Yen ipdi pana enaku??

Venba : Kathir na una epayumey love pannala.. na un money kaha than unkuda relationship la irundhen.. Naan Inba va love pandren.. avan en uyir.. avanuku nala position ku ponumnu sonan avanukaga than idhu elamey panen.. I love him so much that's why I helped him.

Venba then ran towards Inba to give him a hug but he just shoved her away.

Venba : Baby, what are you doing?

Inba : What made you think I could ever fall in love with you? Naan unkuda irundhathku reason eh una use panni nerya money earn panathan.. Nala position ku pogathan.. Naan una epayum love panala.. andha mari oru second kuda enaku thoughts vandhathey ila..

Everyone in the room was shocked beyond unimaginable levels. They could not believe that things had turned out to be so complicated. Kathir was shocked that he had such hidden snakes in his company. Venba began crying ruthlessly. She couldn't believe that someone had just crushed her heart. She kept begging to Inba for an answer but he kept ignoring her.

Kathir : Stop this bloddy drama. I am calling the security to throw them out of here.

Mullai : Wait Mr Kathir. Don't call the security.

Kathir : Yen Mullai?? Adhuthan unmai elam therinchiruchey.. I don't want them here.

Mullai : Mr Kathir.. neenga romba kovama irukeenga.. konjam cool aagunga.. Nama police ah kupdalam.

Kathir : Okay Mullai. But thank you. If it weren't for you, I would have never found out about these two snakes that were hiding behind these innocent faces.

Inba (heading towards Mullai in anger and clutching her hair) : Neethana adhu.. you idiot..Do you even know who I am ?? I am Inba. I can do whatever I want with you and ruin your life. Una summa vidamaten d.. enaye nee maatividra la.. una paliku pali vaanguven d.

Everyone was terrified with the way Inba was behaving with Mullai. He was holding on to her hair so roughly that she kept crying and screaming in pain.

Murugan tried to free Mullai from his clutches but Inba pushed him away. Kathir couldn't take it anymore. He was hurting his angel. He couldn't bear this monster making her scream so terribly. He immediately headed towards Inba and punched him right across his face.

Kathir (screaming) : You bloody Scoundrel.. I will not spare you at any cost now. You hurt my employee. An employee who not only brought the truth in front of my eyes but who also had to put up with all your antics. I know that you mixed vodka in her drink at the bar that day. She didn't get drunk that night because I had consumed it to save her from you.