Part 12 - எனை ஈர்க்கிறாய் அன்பே❤️

Hi dearies, Thanks for all the love on last part. Here we go with the next part.

Happy Reading ❤️

Mullai woke up to a refreshing Friday morning. It was over three weeks since she had come to know Venba and Inba's true intentions. At first, she did not know what to do with this information. When she met Kathir after that incident, she had felt immense guilt as she could not bring herself to tell him this shocking truth.

She also had other concerns, There was a high chance that he would not believe her as he hated her and she could also lose her job. She did want to risk that at any cost. So, she hid the truth from Kathir. It caused her to feel guilty every time she saw him but at least her job was safe. Mullai was getting up with these thoughts every day since the past few days. She got up and headed to the washroom. She had a bath and prayed to Murugan.

Mullai : Muruga, please Mr Kathir avarey indha unmai ah therinchikra madhiri pannu muruga.. Avaru naan sona namaba maataaru.. ilana avaru nambara madhiri edavadhu pannu.. na selfish ah yosikreney irukatum enala indha job ah lose pana mudiyathu.. ana indha unmai therinchikitu nimmadhiyavu iruka mudiyala please neethan vazhi kaatanum. Avaruku epdiyavathu theriyapaduthiru.

Mullai then lit a diya and also put some flowers on the Lord Murugan's photo. She then proceeded to dress up. She had almost completed a month working at Kathir's company and had become comfortable with the atmosphere and people in the office. She had also gotten used to Kathir's stares.

Mullai : Inaiku saree katititu polama..

She opened the cupboard and removed a green coloured chiffon saree. The material of the saree was very light and it was almost see-through. She had a red-coloured blouse which had a slightly deep back and it contrasted with the colour of her saree. She wore the blouse and draped the saree. She took about 10 mins to drape the saree and then she pinned the pallu to her blouse. She then looked at herself in the mirror.

Mullai : Perfect.

She admired herself. Mullai then applied Kajal in her eyes and did very light eye-makeup. She wore her favourite honey-coloured lip-gloss and was ready to leave.

Paru ma : Mulla maa.. sapdalam vaa da.

Mullai : Idho vandhuten maa..

Mullai sat at the breakfast table. Paru ma got a hot dosa with chutney on a plate for her.

Paru ma : Mulla sema azhaghaa iruka d. Inaiku ena thidirnu saree?

Mullai (smiled) : Sumathan ma romba naal aachu la saree katti.. inaiku Friday so no dress code adhan kattitu polamnu.

Mullai waited for her father at the table. He arrived and they had breakfast together. Mullai told her father that they would go by car today. They soon left home for office. They reached in about 30 mins and Mullai waited for Murugan as he parked the car.

They both then punched in for the day and entered the reception area. Murugan walked ahead of her and proceeded to his desk.

She saw Thean talking to someone on phone with a blush on her face. Mullai went and stood before her. Seeing her Thean disconnected the call.

Thean : Mulla epo vandha?

Mullai : Ne phone la yarkudavo kadala potutu irundhiye apove vandhuten.

Thean : Adhu adhu..

Mullai : Ena adhu?? Seri pa solakudaathuna sola venam.

Thean : Adhu en mama d.. Peru Vetri.. 5 years ah love pandrom.. ana yarukum solala.