Part 30 - Ini Naanum Neeyum Vera Vera Illa❤️

Hi Dearies,

As promised, I am back with this month's update. You all can expect another update within this month. Thank you for all your love and understanding. Hope I am not disappointing you all with this story.

I request you all to comment your views. I will update next chapter based on this chapter's comments. Because I want to know if you guys are still interested on this story.

Happy Reading ❤️

Mullai returned home that evening, dejected. She hadn't been able to tell Kathir a thing. The day, after their lunch, had passed by quickly and she was in a trance the entire time. She had lost track of what was happening around her and was engrossed in her laptop, typing out the monthly report of her department she needed to give Kathir.

Even then, she was blindly typing out what she had written on the paper, all the while she was thinking only of Kathir. She was in her dream land and had no intentions of coming back to reality. It was only when she received a word from Kathir, did she snap back to reality. It was nearly 7 pm and he needed to see what work had her department done in the past month.

Mullai went to his cabin and before they could do something, she quickly left the cabin stating that it was getting late. She packed up her stuff and left the office as fast as she could. She did this primarily because she remembered that she was encouraging him and felt that she was slowly losing control over her mind. Being around him, with him looking as dashing as ever, wasn't helping her in anyway.

So before anything could happen, she left office. She dashed to outside the office and booked a cab. She soon reached home, only to realise that she had forgotten to tell Kathir about how they could not continue with this. A part of her was sad that she could not tell him but a part of her was glad that she didn't make him sad.

Kathir had so sweetly given her the flowers and her words would have immensely hurt him. She couldn't see him like that but on the other hand, it was imperative to tell him everything.

Mullai MV - Enala inaiku edhumey avarkita sola mudiyala.. But kandipa soliduven oru naal.. Avaru mogathula evlo sandhosam andha flowers ah enaku thandhapo.. Adha epdi naan kedukaradhu? Apdi naan soli irundha romba guilty ah feel panirpen.. Nalavela inaiku edhum solala.. but seekrama solidanum.. idhelam namaku set aagathunu..

After reaching home, Mullai had her dinner and then proceeded to her room. She lay down on her bed and started reading a book, when her phone started ringing. She picked it up.

Mullai - Hi Minnal.. Romba naal aachu pesi.. Epdi iruka d?

Minnal - Hi Muls.. Nerya work d.. nala iruken ne epdi iruka?? Work lam epdi poguthu d??

Mullai - Aiyo na enanu soldrathu d.. nerya nadanthiruchu indha few months la..

Mullai then narrated each of the incidents that occurred, Inba's betrayal, Meena, Thenmozhi and her plan for retrieval of the papers, her father's subsequent promotion and her boss's break-up.

Minnal - Ammadi.. ena d oru movie pakara madhiri iruku.. ana ivlo nadanthu iruku enaku oru vaati phone pani solave ila pathiya ne..

Mullai - Apdi ila d.. solanum than nenachen ana mudila.. modhala elam Kathir romba koduma panaru ana ipolam avaru apdi ila d romba sweet ena nala caring ah paathukraaru d..

Minnal - Oh Ho.. Kadha apdi poguthoo.. Mr Kathir la irundhu Kathir aitaru.. ena d koral la apdiye thean paayudhu avaru name soldrapo.. enaku theriyama vera edhum nadakudha??

Minnal asked Mullai in a teasing voice.

Mullai (with wide eyes) - Hey ena d soldra.. apdi la onum ila d..