Part 18 - Thittangalum Muyarchiyum!!

Hi dearies, Wish you all a very happy, healthy and a prosperous New year 2022🎉❤️

Thank you so much for 200 Followers❤️❤️ Love you all❤️❤️❤️

Here we go with next part.

Happy Reading ❤️

Mullai returned home that evening from Meena's house. She found her parents in their room enjoying their afternoon. She smiled looking at them, as they lay beside each other. She thought of her parents as the ideal couple.

She wanted to have relationship just like her parents, with her husband and wanted her future husband to be just like her father. Looking at them, she wondered when she would meet her Prince Charming.

She was a romantic person at heart and lapped up romantic movies and novels. She wished to meet a man who would sweep her off her feet with his kindness, a big heart, love and care. He should have to shower all his love and affection on her. She sighed and went to her room to change her clothes.

Kathir, who had gone to sleep, owing to all the confusion in his mind, got up. He was feeling dazed. He got up and headed to the washroom to brush his teeth. Even in his sleep, he could only think of one thing. He immediately decided at that time that he needed a distraction. He called up Venba.

Venba : Hi baby.. How are you? Why haven't you called me in so long?

Kathir : Sorry, dear I have been busy with work

Kathir MV : Sorry for lying. Na Mullai ah pathi yosikrenu sona Na Mullai mela obsessed ah possessive ah irukenu nenaipaanga.

Venba : Oh seri... ne venumney ena avoid pandriyonu nenachen

Kathir : No dear, Naan yen una venumney avoid pana poren?
You know I love you, right?

Kathir MV : - Well, at least I think I do. I have never ever felt this disconnected from Venba. Enaku Venba ku call pananumu kuda thonala. She is my girlfriend after all. I have some responsibilities. Idha seri pananum.

Venba : Kathir..are you there?

Kathir(snapping out of his self-talk) : Yeah, listen, let's go out today. Nama time eh spend pandrathu ila.. so dinner polam.. Naan pick up panikren.

Venba : Yeah, sure. Polam.. ethana maniku vara?

Kathir : I'll be there by 8 pm. Be ready.

Venba : Yeah surely, I will be waiting.

Kathir then hung up the phone. He was feeling happy that he would get a chance to forget all the things that were troubling him. He began to look forward to his dinner with Venba that evening.

MONDAY MORNING :

Mullai entered the reception area of her office. Her entire Sunday had passed thinking of the plan. She had constantly been in touch with Meena and Theanmozhi in the course of the day. They had discussed how they would be kick starting their plan that day in office and had all mutually decided that they would be meeting Aishwarya during a stipulated time of the day to talk her into getting them into the party. Mullai was feeling a little nervous. Theanmozhi greeted her. And she moved in Kathir's cabin to report for the day.

Mullai quickly walked towards Kathir's cabin. She knocked and entered.

Mullai : Good morning, Mr Kathir.

Kathir felt an unexplainable excitement on seeing her. The entire weekend had passed by without him seeing her. His dinner with Venba on Saturday had managed to keep him distracted for some time. But on returning home, he had felt the same anxiety and confusion again. He then concluded that it must have just been a momentary discretion and decided to forget about it as it was causing him too much stress.