Part 7 - Enaachu Yedhaachu?!

Hi dearies, Thanks for all your love. Here we go with the next part.

Happy Reading ❤️

Mullai got back to her desk and managed to complete the presentation. She was relieved that she managed to complete that at least. But her main worry was the 50 pages report. She was worried as to how she would finish it just one day. She then remembered that she had to go to Kathir's cabin. She went there and stood at the entrance.

Kathir : Come in

Mullai : Okay

Kathir : I called you here to give you your ID card. Here, take it.

Mullai took the ID card. It had the photo she had gotten clicked in the morning at the HR office.

Mullai : Anything else, Mr Kathir?

Kathir :  Yes, Unagaluku oru conference call iruku On Friday. Avaru nama important American client. So, you will have to wait in the office till about 9.30 or 10 pm since it is morning there at that time.

Mullai Mv : Aiyo Muruga avlo late ah.. Ivan venumneythan enaku conference call assign panirkaan. But Appa solirkaru ena work kuduthalum sincere ah pananum nu so vera vali ila.

Mullai : Okay Mr. Kathir na Friday irundhu andha call pesitu poren. Any other important work?

Kathir : Yes Mullai, actually I want to take Venba out for dinner tonight. Neenga enaku oru nala restaurant suggest pannunga.

Mullai : But Mr. Kathir..shouldn't you be asking this to your secretary?

Kathir : Yeah, But I am asking you, so tell me.

Mullai suggested a name and Kathir agreed. He kept asking her some more things and she was waiting in his cabin for almost 45 minutes. Finally...

Mullai : Mr Kathir. please can I go and resume my work? I have wasted 45 minutes of my time because of you and I still have to write the 50 page report.

Kathir : Okay go.

Mullai hurriedly went out of his cabin frustrated. Kathir had eaten so much of her time and she couldn't even do anything about it.

Kathir Mv : Babydoll naan venumneythan un time ah waste panen indha mari useless things ketu. Ipo epdi ne time kula report mudikra nu paaklam.

He smiled thinking this to himself.

Mullai wrote some pages of the report and saw that the time was 7 pm. She decided that it was time to leave and that she would write rest of the report at home. She was about leave her desk when,

Kathir :Ms. Mullai, where are you going? Come here.

Mullai was pissed. Her tolerance level had reached its peak. Just when she was about to leave he had to show up.

Mullai : Yes, Mr Kathir. I was leaving to go home. I was going to write the rest of the report at home.

Kathir : Okay, could you please come to my cabin? It is urgent.

Mullai was enraged. This was the 4th time in a day he had called her to his cabin. She wondered what his urgent work' was.

Both entered the cabin and Kathir sat on the sofa in his cabin. He invited Mullai to sit beside him. Mullai was proceeding to sit beside him when she suddenly tripped and fell above him. Their faces were a mere inches apart.

Mullai : I am so sorry.

Kathir: Don't be so sorry, my Babydoll.. Its okay.

He said in a husky voice.

Mullai is about to get up when Kathir suddenly grabs her tightly and refuses to let her go.

Mullai : Ena vidunga Mr. Kathir..

Kathir : No I won't.. Not until I give you this.

Kathir then smashed his lips against Mullai and kissed her with utmost passion. He was kissing her like he had never kissed anyone before and had been waiting for this moment for long.

Mullai was also kissing him back with equal amount of passion. Kathir kept on kissing her like the world was going to end and he would never get the chance again. Kathir had wondered how her lips would taste and feel. He realised that they felt like velvet and they tasted as sweet as honey.

He continued kissing Mullai with utmost passion . How much ever he tried to stop he could not. Kissing her was addictive.. She had become like a drug for him.. He wondered that kissing her only is so divine and what would happen to him if they went further.

Kathir then rubbed his tongue against hers and they both shared a full-blown French kiss.

Mullai : Ahem.. Mr. Kathir??

Kathir snapped out of his dream. He realized that his day-dreaming had increased ever since he had met Mullai. He saw her as usual standing at the entrance of his cabin.

He told her to sit on the sofa and guided her about how she would have to work further. He also asked her some irrelevant questions totally out of context which annoyed Mullai to the core. Finally, he gave her permission to leave.

Mullai left his cabin and proceeded to leave the office. Mullai reached home soon. She had her dinner and proceeded to write her report.

Kathir also reached home. Turns out, he had told Mullai about his dinner with Venba just to waste her time. He had his dinner with Lak amma and proceeded to sleep.

Kathir Mv : Ipolam en imagination overtime ah work panudhey seri ilaye..thanks to you Mullai. I never knew that you could make me feel like that. I felt that was the most amazing kiss even though it was imaginary. En dream eh apdi irukuna apo real ah nadantha epdi irukumo.. uff. But still, I won't stop troubling you till I feel that it's enough. Mullai.. I want to trouble you but then I also want to kiss you. Kathiru idhu onum seri ila pesama thoongra valiya paru da.

Kathir spent some more time thinking of Mullai and then went to sleep.

TBC

So, That's it dearies. Tell me if the story is going slow. I have planned everything already so kindly bear with the story flow. I am sure you all will love what I have planned for this story and this will be a long story.

Keep supporting and please do comment.

Much Love❤️