Part 27 - Neeye Vaazhkai Enben❤️

Hi dearies, I am back with next chapter.. Thank you for all your comments and love on last chapter❤️

Happy Reading ❤️

Mullai reached her desk. She was smiling uncontrollably. Kathir's gesture had undoubtedly surprised her, but she was feeling really happy. She could still feel butterflies in her stomach and her heart was beating fast. She tried to regain her composure and sat down. She looked at the hand which Kathir had kissed.

Mullai(blushing and smiling) - Mr Kathir...kissed.. en kai la... (placing the hand) It felt so nice...his lips are so soft. Thirupi kiss panuvara ipdi...

She clutched the hand to her chest tightly. She couldn't contain her happiness and it was very visible on her face. Her face had an unusual glow as well. She then suddenly snapped out of her revelry as she remembered that she had work pending for the day. She could think about him later in the night, when she went to bed.

LATER THAT NIGHT

Mullai headed to her room for the night to sleep. She lay down and put on the lamp on the side table. She thought about what happened after the presentation.. how Kathir kissed her hand and how it had left her happy for the rest of the day.

Meena and Theanmozhi had noticed that something was different about her and had asked her endlessly during their lunch break, but she didn't tell them a thing, they began teasing her and Kathir. She was in two minds, one part of her was happy that something like that happened while the other part of her wondered whether she should be happy about it or no.

Mullai MV : I loved his gesture today, no doubt. En manasu avara oru boss ku mela thaandi paaka solludhy.. ana en mind idha stop pani professional ah iruka solludhu.. But mind soldrathu than crct la... Kathir kuda relationship la possible eh ila... avaru status vera en status vera.. avaru boss na avaru company la oru employee avlothaan.. elamey enaku puriyudhu ana en heart kekamatinguthey.. ipo naan ena panuven..

Mullai was feeling confused and stressed. She didn't know what the right way to go about this was and ultimately decided to call up Kathir. A part of her wanted to know what that gesture of his meant while a part of her was just missing him. It kept ringing for some time till Kathir picked it up.

Kathir : Hello, Mullai?

Mullai : Hello.. sorry ivlo late time la call pannadhuku... ungakita onu kekanum Mr Kathir...

Kathir : Hmm.. Kelu Mullai..

Mullai : En presentation ungluku pudichidha Mr Kathir?

Kathir : Yes, of course Mullai.. Idha kekathan kuptiyaa??

Mullai : Adhu .. ila.. adhu vandhu (hesitatingly) Why did you kiss my hand today?

Kathir (naughtily) - Oh, adha kekathaan kuptiya?

Mullai : Ama solunga Mr Kathir.

Kathir : Well, it was my way of showing appreciation and respect to you. I hope it didn't offend you in any way.

Mullai : No...no it didn't. Of course it didn't.. Seri Mr Kathir.. neram aachu thoongalam.. nalaiku office la pakalam.. Good night..

Mullai then quickly hung up the phone. She looked at the phone and sighed.

Mullai : Avaru idhu oru appreciation and respect nu sonaaru.. apram yen enaku disappointed ah iruku.. na avaru ena solanum nu expect pandren.. uff pesama thoongalam.. avarey clear ah solitaaru.. theva ilama yosika venam..

Mullai then quickly tucked herself into bed and went to sleep. Meanwhile, Kathir was feeling happy with the conversation he had with Mullai. He couldn't help but smile widely at her innocence.