Part 3 - Thittangal

Hi dearies, I'm back with this story. Thank you all for your love on my previous story. Hope you all love this one too. Keep reading and keep supporting❤️

Happy Reading ❤️

The next day, Kathir got up. It was a beautiful and refreshing Sunday morning. However, he had not forgotten last night's insult. He took his phone and dialled Venba's number.

Venba ( in a sleepy voice) : Good morning Kathir!!

Kathir : Good morning dear. How are you doing?

Venba : Aiyo adha yen pa kekra..I have never been this hungover.. I am having a terrible headache.. Adhukuthan apdi kannu mannu theriyama drink pana kudathu.. cha..

Kathir : oh.. Apo nethu nadantha edhuvum unaku nyabagam ilaya??

Venba: Huh...Ena soldra??I don't remember a thing. Did something happen?

Kathir was glad she didn't even remember one bit about her altercation with Mullai yesterday. He didn't want Venba to get a whiff of his revenge plan. He just wanted her to stay of this entire drama. Hence, the less she knew the better.

Kathir : No nothing, just sumathan ketan.

Venba : Ok ok.. Anyways, Innaiku Sunday..Would you like to go for lunch?

The idea of a Sunday lunch was very appealing. But then Kathir realized that he needed to think about implementing his Revenge on Mullai.

Kathir : Actually, let it be. I have some urgent office work, So inaiku enala vara mudiyathu. Why don't we postpone it to next Sunday? Also you better take rest today. You had too many drinks last night.

Venba : Okay some other time then.

He hung up the phone.

Kathir MV : Mullai.. you wait and watch.

Kathir smirked evily. He got freshened up and went to the dining room for breakfast.  Lak amma was waiting for him.

Lak : Good morning pa, Nethu party epdi pochu pa?

Kathir sighed and replied,

Kathir : Fine ma.. Nala pochu.

Lak : Enachu pa.. Edachum problem ah??

Kathir : No nothing, Usual party thaan ma. Actually ma.. I have some important work. Na ipo office ponum ma.

Lak : Seri pa paathu poitu va.

Kathir finishes his breakfast quickly and heads to his office.

Lak amma MV : Ivanuku enachu.. Oru maadhiri irukaan inaiku sunday ana velai nu solitu office poraan. Kadavuley en payyana neethan nala padiya paathukanum.

Kathir is on the way to his office, He called Meena to come to the office immediately .

He came to office. Meena too came to the office while complaining her fate to go work on a sunday. But knowing about Kathir she shut her mouth and went.

Meena knocked the door.

Kathir : Come in.

Meena : Sir, Ivlo avarsarama ena vara sonnega inaiku sunday la Sir. Any problem?

Kathir : Yen Sunday nenga work pana maateengla..

He said sarcastically with anger dipped in his voice.

Kathir : Ok here I need you to some unofficial work.

Meena : Ena sir, enaku purila.

Kathir : Nama employee database la poi Mr. Murugan oda details avaru family details avaru address , evlo years ah indha company la work pandraarunu ela details um enaku venum. Did you get that?? Now go.

He roared and Meena obeyed immediately.
She went to collect the details he asked her for.

After sometime, Meena entered his cabin.

She got afraid of his look. He was like an angry beast. She never saw him like this. She got shivered. His eyes were red hot that could burn anyone the minute he saw.

Kathir : So, what did you find?

Meena : Sir, Mr. Murugan, Age 54. Qualifications B.Com, M.Com. He is working in our company for the past 5 years. He had a government job before. He is the Head of the Finance department. According to his address, he lives in Anna nagar, Chennai. He has a wife and a daughter. His wife, Parvathy, is a housewife. His daughter, Mullai is working in PS industries.