Part 2 - Mudhal Sandhippu❤️

Hey dearies, This is the longest chapter I have ever written. Don't expect regular updates for this story. As I have to finish MVKT first and also held up with work. I will update this one whenever I have time. Till then enjoy this update and comment.

Happy Reading❤️

Kathir started getting dressed for the party. He picked out a smart Armani suit which he had bought specially for the party. He wore his shirt without a tie. He wore his favourite cologne and wore his Rolex. He wore his shoes and was ready to leave. He is simply looking dashing and dapper in this outfit.

Kathir : Amma, I am leaving now. Na pora valila Venba va pick up pananum. Na varadhuku late agum, so enakaga wait pannadhinga.. neenga thoongunga enkita spare key iruku naan paathukren.

Lak : Seri pa, nee kavalapadatha.. Na paathukren.. Ne party ah nala enjoy panu pa.

Kathir : Seri maa, Bye, Take care

Kathir goes to the underground parking lot in his mansion. He decides to take the Ferrari today.

Kathir MV: Okay, first I have to pick up Venba.

He called and informed her to get ready as he is coming to pick her up.

Kathir  started the car and proceeded to pick up Venba. He reached her house and honked to indicate his arrival. Venba came out of the house wearing a beautiful strapless pink gown. She proceeded to sit in the car.

Venba : Hey Kathir!! Wow sema handsome ah iruka innaiku.

She winked at him naughtily with a side hug.

Kathir reciprocated her side hug and replied,

Kathir : Thanks Venba.. You are looking gorgeous asusual.

Venba (blushing) - Awww..Thanks. Let's go now.

Kathir started the car and went to the party.

Meanwhile, Mullai and Murugan had reached the place. It was a big hall and it was decorated beautifully. To the left end was the buffet having cuisine from all over the world. Mullai was impressed and awed by the atmosphere there. There was a DJ playing all kinds of soft songs. They served alcohol in one corner also as its a big party.

She felt that the person who must have made these arrangements must have a very fine taste in these matters. Suddenly, there was an announcement.

Compere - Good evening to all our lovely guests. We are glad that all of you decided to grace this occasion with your presence. And now we have the esteemed MD and CEO of our company making his entry. All of you please give a hand to Mr. Kathiravan Pandian.

Kathir entered with Venba. They had a grand welcome and everyone proceeded to greet them. Mullai looked at the couple.

Mullai : Appa, MD kuda yaru adhu??

Murugan : Oh avangala! Avanga than Venba.. Sir oda girlfriend. Sometimes Sir office la ilama business vishayama foreign pona avaroda work ah avangathan paathupanga. Aparam avanga oru model.

Mullai : Oh Okay

Kathir proceeds to greet all the dignitaries present there. Some were CEOs of other companies, while some were MDs. He greeted all of them and joined Venba.

Venba : Thank God you're back! I am feeling very lonely here. Enaku inga yarayumey theriyala.

Kathir : Naan guests ah welcome pannen. Ne yen sapdakudathu.. nee po sapdu have some drinks. I'll be right back.

Mullai, meanwhile is enjoying the ambience of the place. It was the first time in her life she was attending such a grand party. Murugan was talking to his colleague.

Mullai : Appa, Na washroom poitu varen.

Murugan nodded, Mullai hurries to the washroom. Suddenly her legs slipped and she dashes into someone. Before she fell a pair of hands held her waist securingly.

Mullai : Aiyoo..I am so sorry..

Kathir made her stand straight and said

Kathir : Don't worry, Its...

Kathir looked at Mullai properly now and his heart stopped beating for a second. He was mesmerised by her beauty. The blue colour really suits her he thought. He looked at her big, brown eyes and her flawless skin. He looked at her big, rosy lips which were highly kissable. He looked at her delicate hands which he wanted to hold. He looked at her slim waist and her long hair reaching there. He just wanted to hold her waist and dance with her. And with that the song a melody song was played by DJ

*Imagine Enamo Edho song from Ko movie*