Part 23 - Halamathi Habibo💃❤️

Hi dearies, Thank you for all the lovely messages.  I am getting better day by day.. I don't know whether I could Update regularly.. because I have a lot to do post my covid. So, please kindly bear with me. I literally don't have time to write, yet managed to write something today. I will try to give atleast one update per week. This chapter is a bit rustic.. I just wrote it after a long time. So, I hope you guys don't mind.

Mature content ahead. Read at your own convenience.

Happy Reading ❤️

Kathir reached home that evening. He was really exhausted after the day's events and was emotionally as well as mentally drained out. In the ensuing drama and chaos, he had forgotten to eat as well and was feeling very hungry.

He headed towards the dinner table where Lakshmi amma was waiting for him. They greeted each other and sat for dinner. Kathir told Lakshmi everything that happened today. How Mullai, Meena and Theanmozhi exposed Inba and Venba, and how they were now in jail.

While telling her, he placed a special emphasis on Mullai . Lakshmi amma kept smiling widely as Kathir gave an account of all the happenings.

Kathir : Amma avanga evlo periya risk eduthu irukanga nu theriyuma.. Aniku party la edhavadhu aagi irundhaa ena aairukum..

Lakshmi amma : Kathir ne romba lucky.. unaku nala employees kedachu irukaanga. Evlo periya risk edukanum nah evlo dhairiyam venum. Unaku romba nermaiya irukanga andha ponnunga. Meena vu Theanmozhi kuda romba varushama work pandranga ana Mullai join pana konja maasam than aaguthu adhukulaye ava unaku evlo nermai ah nyayama nadanthukita. Adhey pola Murugan um Sudhakar um kuda romba nalavanga pa. Ne kandipa avangluku edachum perusa senjey aaganum.

Kathir : Ama amma, you are right. Ipo head of management and Vice President post vaccant ah than iruku.. I am planning to give the responsibility to both Mr Murugan and Mr Sudhakar.

Lak amma : Romba nala vishyam pa apdiye pannu.. ama andha ponnungaluku ena pana pora?

Kathir : Avanglukum promotion tharalamnu iruken.. allowances raise pana poren. Avanga matum ilana ivlo periya unmai theriyamaye poirukum.

Lak amma : Romba seri pa apdiye panidu. Avanga risk eduthu dancers ah poi irukanga.. Mullai oda alaghuku adhu evlo periya risk. Meena vi Thean kuda azhaghu thaan ana Mullai special than epayume.. ena soldra Kathir?

On hearing Lakshmi amma's statement, Kathir blushed a little. He himself had terribly fallen for her at their first meeting itself. Her face and her womanly form had awakened something in him, an unending desire to make her his.

He would invariably think about her and his mind was preoccupied with her thoughts. His desire to obtain her had almost become obsessive, as he decided that he would not die in peace until he made her his.

However, things had changed over the course of three months. He had grown to discover and was touched by Mullai's inner beauty, her sensitivity, her dedication towards her work, her soft-spoken nature, her respect for elders, her care and concern towards her family and friends. Since the day Kathir had realized that Inba wanted to harm her, he had grown protective and possessive of her.

He couldn't stand the fact that Inba would stain her pure soul with his wrong intentions. Even today, when Inba was clutching Mullai's hair tightly, Kathir couldn't bear her getting hurt in any way. He beat up Inba primarily for this reason. She had transformed from a Beautiful looking girl to an Angel for him.

They continued eating their dinner until it was time for them to go to bed. Kathir wished Lak amma Good Night and headed to his room. After reaching his room, he switched on TV to watch songs. He pulled the blanket over his body and lied on bed scrolling through channels, he heard his phone ring.