Part 25 - Lunch Date❤️

Hi dearies, we are here with the 25th part of the story. I am so glad that you all loved this story. Thank you so much to all my dear readers for the immense support. Please do read and comment your views. Your votes and comments keeps me going❤️

Happy Reading ❤️

Mullai entered Kathir's cabin holding her lunch bag in her hand. Kathir had already laid out his lunch on the centre table facing the couch.

His lunch always came from home and Lakshmi amma made sure that his meals were not neglected. The spread on the table consisted of rotis, a paneer gravy,  vegetable biriyani, curd pacchadi and lemon soda and rasgullas for dessert.

(Author : All my fav vegetarian foods and dessert... Yummy😋 My dear readers, who like this same veg foods give a hifi🙌)

Mullai stared in amazement at the spread in front of her. She knew that Kathir's meals were nothing short of grand but still she was impressed with the different kinds of items that came in his lunch-box.

Kathir told Mullai to sit on the couch. Both of them sat on the opposite ends of the big sofa. Mullai took out one large lunch box and small lunch box from her bag. She opened both of them, the large lunch box contained fried rice and the smaller lunch box contained paneer manchurian.

(This is also my fav😋)

Kathir : Hmm.. Saapada arambikalam.. Iru na unaku plate tharen.

Kathir went into the store-room in his cabin and brought out a disposable plate for Her. She took some fried rice and machirian from the box. Kathir took some gravy and a roti on his plate. They then began eating. They continued eating for some time, till Mullai broke the silence between them.

Mullai : Mr Kathir.. neenga epayumey full course meals thaan saapduveengla?

Kathir : Amma epayumey enaku extra pack pani kuduthey palagitaanga.. sometimes enaku Meeting irundha Inba kuda lunch share panipen.. Amma adhey madhiri ipavum pack pani kudukaraanga.

Mullai : Oh, Apo aunty eh daily cook pani ungaluku pack panu anupraangala?

Kathir : Amma cook panuvanga but veetla chefs um irukaanga. Amma sometimes instructions matum tharuvanga. Ana na cook pannadheenga ma nu sona kekave matanga. Unaku na samachu tharama yaru samachu tharuvaanu kepanga. And inoru reason enaku suda suda saapda romba pudikum adhum amma preparation la.. adhanalaye avangathan max panuvanga.

Mullai : Aunty ku unga mela nerya akkarai Mr Kathir. Veetla chefs irundhuk avanga kai ala prepare pani tharanga.. unga health mela conscious ah irukaanga. She loves you a lot.

Kathir : Ama avangluku udambu seri ilama poidumnu sona kuda kekamatanga.. But avangluku pudichu seiyara vishyam cooking so na soli soli paathutu vituten. Adhan extra help ku aal potu iruken.

Mullai : Hmm.. Aunty romba nallavanga.

Kathir smiled at her and asked,

Kathir : Seri.. Unaku enalam romba pudikum? Unnoda hobbies, interests pathi solu.

Mullai : Enaku book padika romba pudikum. Romantic novels. Watt pad la nerya read panuven. Main ah KM fandom books elam romba pudikum.

Kathir : Avanga romba popular couple la. Naanum padichu iruken. Time kedaikrapo.

Mullai : Unglukum read pana pudikuma?

Kathir : epayachum padipen. Ana oru book edutha adha complete paniduven.

Mullai : Seri vera unga interests la ena ena?

Kathir MV : Ipo ennoda interest full ah un melathan.. adha na epdi soluven unkita.