Part 11 - Thiruppangal.

Hi dearies, Back with next chapter. Thanks for all the love❤️

Happy Reading ❤️

It was a bright day. Mullai was still in speculations of Kathir dropping her in Friday night at home safely, She wished and prayed that things shouldn't get worse anymore. She reached office soon. She punched-in for the day.

She entered the reception area. She greeted Theanmozhi and was heading towards Kathir's cabin where she met Meena.

Mullai : Hi Meena.. Good morning.. How was the weekend?

Meena : Super Mullai.. unaku?

Mullai : Enakum super ah pochu. Mr Kathir cabin la lights on agala inum avaru varalaya?

Meena : Avaru inum varala Mullai. He called me up saying that he is stuck in trafiic and will try to reach as soon as possible. So, inaiku matum avar kita report pandra employees ah Inba Sir kita report pana sonnaaru.

Mullai : Okay Meena.. Na Inba sir kita report pandren.

Mullai leaves from there and heads to Inba's cabin. She knocks on the door and Inba tells her to come in.

Mullai : Good morning, sir. I am Mullai, HR manager. I was supposed to report to you today since Mr Kathir has not arrived yet.

Inba : Oh yeah, I got a call from Kathir . Please take a seat.

Mullai : Actually sir, I had to just report to you. So, I will take my leave.

Inba : Ada Ukkaru ma.. Ena avasaram.

Mullai did not argue further. She pulled out one of the chairs and sat on it.

Inba : So, what would you like, tea, coffee or me?

Mullai was shocked at what Inba had said. She knew he was trying to hit on her. She got up.

Mullai : Sir, I think I should leave. I have to complete some important work.

Inba got up from his chair and stood in front of her. He was grinning widely and was looking at Mullai's face. Mullai, on the other hand, was looking down. She didn't want to look at him.

Inba : Yen ma ivlo vekkapadra? Unaku ena pudikalaya?

Mullai didn't answer. She wanted to get out of the cabin at that instant.

Inba : Adada Ivlo vekkama.. But I find that attractive in a woman.

Then Inba tried to touch her face. Mullai dodged his hand and ran out of his cabin. Inba kept grinning.

Inba MV : Hmm...oditiya.. Ela ponnugalum enakaga yenguvaanga.. en money kaha avangaley en kita varuvaanga ana indha ponnu different ah irukaley.. Adhuvum avlo azhaghu and so hot.. Iva per ena haan Mullai.. Mullai I will make you fall for me.

And then he smirked.

Mullai reached her working desk. She was still shaken up by the events that occurred in Inba's cabin. Her heart was beating fast. She sat down and drank some water. She finally calmed down.

Mullai Mv : Cha avan ena nenachitu irukaan porukki.. ini na avan cabin pakamey pogamaten.. Kathir vara late aanalum paravala na wait pani Kathir kitaye report panikren.. ena thoda try panaan andha naaye.. cha aruvarupa iruku.

(Author: Sadly many women going through this on a daily basis.. women won't let these stories come out as it may affect their reputation in the family and society. Our society is a specialist in victim blaming. Always targeting the victims saying "ne anga poirka kudathu, apdi dress panirka kudathu.. nikka kudathu, nadaka kudathu paaka kudathu pesa kudathu bla bla ".. But the worst of all is "Avan amabala apdithan panuvaan ne ponnu la neethan paathu nadanthukanum". I don't know when all this will change. But the change begins with us. More power and love to all the strong women who go through this and still staying strong and even many fought back. I wish everyone will have the same courage to fight back and hope one day it will be a better and safe society for women.)