Part 29 - Poovey Kaadhal Pesum Poove❤️

Hi dearies, Thank you for the love and support for my comeback chapter. As already said, There will be no regular updates.. The updates will be irregular and will try to post 2 to 3 chapters per month.

Now back to this new one. Please read and comment your views so that I could know whether you guys liking this story or not❤️

Happy Independence Day🇮🇳💫❤️

Happy Reading ❤️

Mullai reached home later that evening. She was still feeling ecstatic. Kathir's kisses had effortlessly sent her into her bliss world, and it was still evident from the after-effects she was experiencing. She was smiling uncontrollably, as she gave the cab driver directions to her house.

Her face had a glow, she had experienced something like that for the first time, and she had found that moment to be extremely beautiful. The way Kathir had read and understood the unspoken words in her eyes had touched her immensely. She soon reached her apartment complex and paid the cab driver. She headed towards the lobby and waited for the elevator, all the while thinking about Kathir. She reached her house and rang the door-bell.

Parvathy opened the door and happily greeted her but Mullai, being in her own world, swiftly ignored her and went to her room. Parvathy was dumb-founded at her behaviour. She quickly changed to her clothes and headed to the dinner table, still in her dream land. However, Parvathy's voice tore through her thoughts.

Parvathy - Enachu paapa? Ena enamo yosichukitey vara? Ena gavanikamaye ulla poita?

Mullai (embarrassed) - Oh.. nothing Ma.. Just work pathi yosikren..

Parvathy - Work ahh?? Adhuku yen sirichitey vara?? Work nenachu sirikra alavuku ena iruku??

Mullai (shocked) - Ahh.. adhu vandhu Paaru kutty na work ah ipolam romba enjoy pandren adha apdi la ok va..

Parvathy - Enamo po sandhosama irundha serithaan.. Indha office la achum unaku ipo iruka job pudichu irukey adhuvey podhum.

Mullai - Ama ama Paaru kutty

Then Paru ma served her dinner. Mullai was relieved that her mother did not sense anything wrong, but at the same time she felt guilty. She knew that her parents wouldn't be thrilled if they knew that Kathir was romancing her and she was encouraging him.

They would in no way accept any relationship between them. Mullai's happiness soon turned to guilt and confusion as she thought about this. She quickly had dinner and went to her room. She decided to distract herself by reading a book but it wasn't helping her in anyway. She began to think of all the repercussions that would happen if what they did today went on.

Mullai MV - Aiyo na ena panen inaiku.. avaru ena kiss panumnu aasa paten adhula doubt eh ila ana na oru muttal again poi naney ketruken paru.. Naney avara encourage pandra mari iruku.. Aiyo ini ipdilam pana kudathu.. Na avarukita solidanum idha stop paniklam nu inaiku nadanthathu oru mistake nu solidanum... I got carried away.. oru vela amma or appa ku idhu therinja na sethen mudinjidhu elam.. na avara admire pandren edho onnu pudichu iruku avarkita ana idhelam set aagathu.. veetla kandipa accept panika matanga.. Naaliku kandipa solidanum avarkita.. avaru enaku boss matum than na verum employee than.

Kathir, on the other hand was feeling at the top of the world. Not only did he know that Mullai has some feelings for him, but they also shared a beautiful moment together in his cabin. He wasn't able to contain his excitement and couldn't wait to meet her tomorrow.

Both were sleepless that night. Mullai was tensed up thinking how he would react if she told him the current scenario but was also excited at the prospect of meeting him tomorrow. At that point of time, she didn't know what she wanted, she had never felt this confused. She had admired many guys in the past but no such crush had ever driven her so crazy.