Part 6 - Mudhal Naal Indru❤️

Hi dearies thanks for all the love. Here we go with the next part.

Happy Reading ❤️

Mullai woke up to a terrible Monday morning. A week had already passed since she had got the job. Today was the day she was supposed to report to work in Kathir's company. She heard her mother yell from the kitchen,

Paru : Mulla maa.. Endri da.. Inaiku unaku 1st day job ku.. Seekram elundhu ready aagu da.

Mullai: Haan haan ma.. Elundhuten.

Mullai got up from her bed and went straight to washroom. She brushed, took a bath and prayed to her favourite God Murugan.

(Personally Murugan is Author's favourite God❤️)

Mullai : Muruga, Inaikuthan Kathir oda company la modhal naal. Enaku nala theriyum avaru evlo suyanalavaadhi nu avaruku oru kaariyam aaganum nah ena extend venunalum povaru.. Avaru company la serndhathey En Appa kaha than. Neethan avaru enaku ena kashtam kuduthaalum kuda irundhu kaapathanum. Indha naal nalapadiya poganum Muruga.

Meanwhile, Kathir had also woken up and had finished bathing. He is getting ready in his formal tuxedo. While getting ready, he thought.

Kathir MV : Inaiku Mullai oda first working day. I have to keep myself under check around her The babydoll(he smiled). Ava romba bold adhey samayam brilliant. Indha madhiri ponnunga paakradhu romba rare.Azhaghu and Arivu always makes a good combo. Uff.. God save me from that hotty. Naan avala hate pandren ana naan avakita attract agren.. idhu enanu purila orey confused ah iruku. Whatever it is, idhu enanu therinjikanum seekram.

Mullai got dressed for her first day. She had trouble deciding her clothes. Ultimately, she decided wear long phants and a blazer. She had really felt uncomfortable with the way Kathir was looking at her when she was wearing the skirt. So she thought that it's better to stick to long phants for some time, even though she liked wearing skirts. She also decided to not go with her father.

Mullai : Paaru, Appa kita solidu na kelambren. First day so seekrama poren. Appa va na office la paathukren.

Paru : Ok da.. Lunch eduthukitiya?

Mullai : Eduthuten.. bye.

She kissed paaru ma's cheek and left to the office.

Meanwhile Kathir got ready. He wore his favourite cologne and his favourite Rolex watch and was ready to leave in his Rolls Royce car. He told the driver to take him to his office.

Mullai finally reached the office and headed towards the reception area where the receptionist Thenmozhi was sitting.

Mullai : Hello, today is my date of joining. Here is my appointment letter.

Then : Let me have a look at it.

Thenmozhi read the appointment letter and told her to go to Kathir's cabin since she was reporting to him. Mullai was heading towards Kathir's cabin when she met Meena.

Meena : Good morning, Mullai ma'am! I am Meena, Mr Kathir's secretary. Neenga interview vandhapo paathomey.

Mullai : Oh hi. Just call me Mullai. Enakum unga vayasu than irukum. So, no formalities.

Meena and Mullai talked for a while and Meena directed her to Kathir's cabin. Mullai reached his cabin and knocked.

Kathir : Come in.

Mullai opened the door and stood at the entrance. Kathir was mesmerised to see her. She looked really beautiful in the blazer with her hair tied in a ponytail. She also wore a scarf around her neck which Kathir thought suited her.

Kathir Mv : Wow, Mullai. She looks pretty today but skirt potutu vandhirkalam.

He grinned thinking this.

As mullai started walking towards him, a song started playing in his mind.

Chellamma chellamma
Angam minnum thangamma
Ponnamma mellama katti killenma
Kannamma kannamma
Kannu rendum gun amma
Konjama konjimma suttu thallaen-maa

Mullai walks towards him, takes her scarf off and opens her hair. She has an intense and seductive look on her face. She proceeds to sit on his lap.