Part 14 : Yennangalil Nee❤️

Hi guys, Merry Christmas 🎄❤️

This is my Christmas gift😅❤️here we go with the next chapter😄

Happy Reading ❤️

Mullai entered her office. It was a bright and chirpy Friday morning in contrast to Mullai's sad face. An entire week had passed and she hadn't been able to tell Kathir about Venba and Inba.

Guilt was eating her up from within. She hadn't told anyone what she had seen. Every time she wanted to tell him the truth, something or the other had come in between and she was never able to tell him at that instant. Even then, she kept trying but no avail. She remembered one such incident on Tuesday, when Kathir had called her to his office.

FLASHBACK

Mullai went to Kathir's cabin as he wanted to return the file which Mullai had given to him. She had made up her mind of telling him everything.

Kathir : Mullai, here is the file you had given me that day.

Mullai : But didn't you need it, Mr Kathir ?

Kathir : My work with this file is over. And since you are handling everything, I am returning this file to you.

Mullai : Okay, thank you. Adhu.. hmm..Mr Kathir...

Kathir : Yes, Mullai.. Solu..

Mullai : Adhu vandhu unga kita onu solanum...

Venba suddenly barged into the office and showered hugs and kisses on Kathir. Mullai was surprised at her sudden arrival.

Mullai MV : Think of the devil.. Vandhutaa.. ana edhuku indha drama??

Venba : Kathir baby.. Epdi iruka?? Did you missed me??

Kathir (in an embarrassed tone) - Yeah I have been well. Ena thideernu inaikuthaan en nyabagam vandhirku pola...

Venba : Oh stop joking..You know how much I love you..

Mullai made a face at that statement.

Mullai Mv : Love ah.. Dhrogham nu solu d Vella panni..

Kathir and Venba continued with their mushy conversation which made Mullai sick. Actually, it was Venba doing all the mushiness, Kathir was just normal with her. It went on for about 5 mins.

Kathir : Oh yeah, Mullai you wanted to tell me something right?

Mullai : Naan apram soldren Mr. Kathir..

Mullai then left the cabin and went to her cabin.

END OF FLASHBACK

Mullai sighed thinking about that day. That was only one of the chances she had lost. There were many more she had but there was some or the interruption and she could not tell him. She entered the reception area and met Theanmozhi.

Thean : Good morning, Mulls.. Evening nama plan nyabagam iruku la?

Mullai : Good morning, Theanu Yes of course I remember.. Kandipa polam.

FLASHBACK

Mullai, Meena and Theanmozhi were as usual at Meena's cabin having their lunch.

Thean :Hey guys, indha Friday night nama club polama?? Inga vandhu onumey paakla life la bachelor ah irukapove idhelam anubavichukanum.. ena soldreenga??

Meena : Club ah nama epdi poga.. office mudiya late agum la??

Mullai : Ama d.. Epdi poga work irukumey..