Part 15 : En Radhiye❤️

Here we go with the next part.. Thanks for all the love❤️

Happy Sunday and Happy Reading ❤️

Mullai, Meena and Theanmozhi finally arrived. They got out of the car and the valet guy took away their car for parking. As soon as they got out, a volley of looks came their way. They looked like celebrities and people were wondering who they were.

They walked towards the bouncer who made their entry in the register and allowed them to go in free of charge. Meena and Thean walked ahead and Mullai kept following them.

The two of them entered the club and Mullai entered after them. Mullai's entry in the club caused a change in the atmosphere. Everyone could feel the difference but they could not figure out what was causing it. Slowly everyone's eyes fell on Mullai. All the guys there were lost in her beauty. The DJ too felt a change in the surroundings and changed the song.

I don't want another pretty face
I don't want just anyone to hold
I don't want my love to go to waste
I want you and your beautiful soul

You're the one I wanna chase
You're the one I wanna hold
I wont let another minute go to waste
I want you and your beautiful soul, your beautiful soul

(Beautiful Soul - Jesse McCartney)

The song was perfectly suited for Mullai's entry. Even Kathir felt the change in the surroundings. His eyes were trying to contemplate what had happened, when he saw Mullai. He was blown away by her sight. He could not take his eyes off her. She was of brimming of innocence yet she could make any man lust for her. The red-colour really suited her. The light smoky eye make-up gave a mysterious element to her personality and hence anyone would be eager to know more about her. Anyone could get lost looking into her big, doe-shaped eyes. Her beautiful, bow-shaped lips only added to her beauty. Kathir couldn't stop himself from getting up and inviting them to his table.

Kathir : Oh look who's here..

All three of them were shocked to see Kathir there. Not in their wildest dreams had they expected to see him there.

Mullai : Oh Mr Kathir.. neenga inga?

Kathir : Yen na inga varakudatha ( he asked smilingly) ungla marithan naanum work la irundhu break edukalamnu vandhen. By the way, all of you are looking gorgeous.

Mullai, Meena and Theanu thanked Kathir for his compliment. Kathir found Meena and Theanmozhi looking pretty, but most of the compliment he had given them was directed towards Mullai.

He spoke to them for some more time when Inba came there. He saw Thean and Meena and was impressed by their sight. But when he saw Mullai, he just couldn't take his sight off her. She looked like a million bucks and the most desirable woman he had ever seen. She had ignited in him lustful thoughts and he desperately wanted her for himself.

Inba : Hey girls.. What are you guys doing here?

Mullai MV : Ada Kadavuley.. indha porukki enga inga vandhaan..

Thean : Sir neengalum vandhu irukeengla.. nanga suma relax kaha vandhom.

Inba : Did you guys get a table?

Meena : No Sir, actually we were looking.

Inba : Ada vaanga...  join us.. Nanga 2 per mattum than vandhu irukom..It'll be more fun if we all sit together.

Inba had spoken in words what was on Kathir's mind. He really wanted them especially Mullai to join in with them. They all chatted for some more time and proceeded to sit on the table.