Part 17 - Anbe Unakaaga❤️

Hi dearies, Here we go with the next part.

A very happy birthday to @HemaPrabhu0 🎂🍫🎉❤️ Stay happy always dear❤️

Happy Reading ❤️

It was a bright Saturday morning. The rays of sunlight entering Kathir's room fell on his face. His eyes slowly opened and he could see the ceiling of his room. Kathir slowly got up, his head still throbbing a little due to yesterday's vodka. He wondered how he had reached there. He saw that he was still wearing last night's clothes. He tried to remember yesterday's sequence of events.

Kathir : Nethu nyt enachu?? Enaku nethu Inba kelambi pona varaikum nyabagam iruku.. adhuku apram ena aachu?? Naan epdi veetuku vandhen.. aiyo girls munnadi edachum olari vechitana?? Edhumey nyabagam ilaye..

He got up, clutching his head with his hand and walked to the bathroom. He needed to take a bath soon as he was having a headache and he needed to feel fresh. His breath still smelled of alcohol. He brushed his teeth and took off his clothes. He headed into the shower cubicle and switched on the shower-head. Hot water came out, wetting his hair and his body.

Kathir felt really good, it was soothing for his body and for his headache as well. But thoughts of last night kept running in his head. His headache and the effect of the vodka had been so intense, that everything had passed by in a blur. He tried to remember at least something that he might have done. After thinking hard, He remembered laughing in his car. He only couldn't remember why. He finally got out from the shower cubicle and wrapped a towel around his waist. He took another towel and wiped his hair. He then removed the excess water from his hair by rubbing the towel against his hair. Droplets of water flew from his hair as he did that. Finally, after drying his hair to the maximum possible extent, he wore his clothes and started walking towards the breakfast table.

Kathir : Ada servants yarachum paathu irukalam la.. ketu paapom.

Kathir then asked one of the servants passing by whether he was awake last night. He said he was not but his friend was and that he could ask him. Kathir asked where he was and headed to meet him. He was on cleaning duty for the day and was busy cleaning Kathir's study room. Kathir called out to him.

Kathir : Thambi inga vaa pa..

Servant : Solunga sir.

Kathir : Nethu night naan veetuku varapo ne mulichu irundhiya?

Servant : Ama Sir.

Kathir : Nethu naan epdi veetuku vandhen.. enkuda yarachum irundhaangla??

Servant : Ama sir, oru ponnu than ungla kootitu vandhaanga.. enkita than unga room ku poga vali ketanga.. unglala nadakamudiyala nu thaangi pudichu irundhaanga.

Kathir : Paaka epdi irundhaanga? Ena colour dress potrundhanga?

Servant : Romba azhagha irundhanga sir.. Sevappu colour la dress potrundhanga.. ungla room la vitutu apove kelambitaanga.

Kathir MV : Azhaghana ponnu.. red dress.. apo kandipa Mullai than ena kondu vandhu vitruka..

Kathir : Seri ne un velaiya paaru pa po.

The servant then continued with his work. Kathir hurriedly left his study room to have breakfast with Lak amma. He had his breakfast and went to study room again.

Kathir Mv : Mulla.. nethan ena drop panniya.. ne ingaye irundhu irukalaam.. ne thoongara azhagha rasichu irupen.. hmm..

He sighed after some time he got a tense look on his face. He knew Inba too well. His plan may have failed yesterday but that wouldn't stop him from trying again.