Part 24 - உணர்வுகளின் மாற்றங்கள்!!

Hi dearies, Thank you all for your lovely comments in the last chapter. It is always overwhelming to read all your comments. It is like a booster to all the writers. Love you all❤️

Happy Reading ❤️

Kathir finally reached office. He breathed a sigh of relief as he reached on time before the employees had begun punching-in for the day. He quickly headed to his cabin. He sat down at his table and began making a mental note of the things he had to do today.

He remembered that he had to go to the police station that evening to lodge an official complaint against Inba and Venba. Meena had taken an off and he would have no one to remind him of his itinery. He was not even a bit upset about what had transpired yesterday. It was as if nothing ever happened and it felt like a really normal day.

Kathir MV: I feel so great today.. Elamey Mullai ala than.. Ava nejamave oru Angel than.. En Devathai.

He smiled to himself thinking about her.

Kathir was eagerly waiting to see Mullai today. He hadn't been able to talk to her properly last night as it had been getting really late. He was curious as to why did they take such a big risk for him. He was especially thinking about Mullai in that respect.

Kathir Mv : Ava ena hate pandraanu than nenachen.. apram yen avlo dhooram risk edukanum? Avaluku vera endha motive um
Ila.. oruvela avalukum en mela feelings irukumo? Cha cha... vaaipu ila.. ava apdi nadanthukitadhey ilaye..ava en mela ulla respect kaha than pani irukaa.. She cannot fall for you.. may be she still hates me..

Kathir , who was engrossed in his thoughts, suddenly heard a knock on the door. He signalled them to enter. When the door opened, he saw Mullai standing in front. He was mesmerised looking at her.

She was wearing a white-coloured kurta churidar with a dark blue coloured dupatta and silver coloured heels. She completed her look with silver coloured jhumkas and shining bangles of different colours. Her hair was back-combed with some of it clipped and the rest of it left open. She was wearing a baby-pink coloured lipstick. She looked very beautiful and Kathir couldn't take his eyes off her.

Kathir  MV : Phaa .. ena iva nejamave inaiku angel mari irukaa.. avaluku endha outfit potaalum semaiya set aaguthu.. uff ava azhagha varnika tamizh la vaartha thedanum pola.. Avlo azhaghu.

Mullai : Mr Kathir , may I come in?

On hearing her voice, Kathir snapped out of his thoughts. He told her to come in. Mullai came in and sat on the chair.

Mullai  : Mr Kathir, the presentation for the new strategy is still pending. Naan Thursday present pannatuma?

Kathir : Mullai, Don't worry.. Time eduthuko Monday present pana podhum.

Mullai(smiling) - Okay, Mr Kathir . I will present on Monday.

Kathir : hmm.. Mullai.. Naan onu kekalama?

Mullai : Kelunga Mr Kathir.

Kathir : Enaku therinchu.. I think you hate me.. Apram edhuku avlo risk eduthu Inba veetuku poi papers lam retrieve pani kondu vandha?

Mullai : Mr Kathir, please apdi solaadheenga.. Hate romba negative ana word.. of course naan ungla hate panen begin la.. because neenga romba self centred and egoistic nu nenachen. Ungalalathaan en previous job la irundhu ena fire panitanga.. But konja naal poga poga naan ungala pathi nerya therinchika start panen.. Neenga naan modhala nenacha madhiri suthama illa.. neenga unga amma mela evlo paasam vechu irukeenga nu paathen.. unga employees ah evlo care pandreenga nu paathen.. adhuvum ilama aniku club pona night neenga matum ilana en nilamai ena aagi irukum.. Inba nenacha padi naan andha drinks ah kudichi irundha enala inum yosikave mudila.. apo neengathan risk eduthu andha drink ungluku othukaadhunu therinchum adha neenga kudichu ena save panneenga..(with tears in her eyes) You had saved my dignity and my honour.. Naan ungaluku romba great full ah feel pandren (wiping her tears) Anikey mudivu paniten.. naanum idhuku kai maara edachum pananum nu.. adhanalathaan indha risk lam eduthu ungluku unmai theriya varanum nu panen.