Part 19 - The Girls On A Mission!!

Hey dearies, Here we go with the next part❤️

Happy Reading ❤️

After they finished retrieving the fingerprints, the three women returned back to their desks and acted as if nothing had happened.

The day passed by quickly. They were supposed to meet up at Meena's house to look into the final details. The three of them left office and reached Meena's house. Mullai and Theanmozhi were sitting at the table, waiting for Meena to get the snacks.

Finally, Meena arrived and they decided to begin with their discussions.

Thean : Costumes la Vandhircha Meena?

Meena : Nethey vandhirchu.. nama en veetlaye ready aagi poidalam.

Mullai : ID's la vaangitiya?

Meena : All done.

The three of them then discussed about other thing such as where would they be meeting up, how they would be going to the venue etc..

Thean : Seri plan ena?

Mullai : Ama epdi pana porom?

Meena : Nama 3 perum performance start panuvom..  anga dance pannitey irupom.. stage la nerya audience specially men elarayum serthu dance aadanum.. naa stage la crowd aanadhum yarum notice paanadha apo locker safe ah kandupudichu papers edutharen.. adhu vara neenga crowd ah unga pakkam distracted ah vechikanum.

Mullai : Ila Meena.. neenga crowd ah district pannunga.. naan poi papers eduthutu varen.

Meena and Thean were shocked at Mullai's suggestion.

Meena : Yean Mulla? There is no need for this. I can do it.

Mullai : Meena.. you guys have already done a lot.. fingerprints edutha.. dance ku training kudutha.. Thean costumes and car la arrange panna.. Naanthan inum edhumey panala.

Meena : Accho Mullai.. idhula ena iruku? Andha porukki oda fingerprints eh unnalathan kedachuthu.

Mullai : Ila Meena .. let me do it.. Naan than idhu elam first kandupudichen.. So naan than Mr Kathir kaha papers retrieve pannanum nu thonudhu.. please.. I think I owe this to Mr. Kathir.

Meena and Thean finally agreed to Mullai's suggestion. Finally, after deciding what time would they meet up tomorrow, Mullai left Meena's house. She reached home where her parents  were waiting for her at the dinner table.

Paru maa : Va da thangam.. sapdu. Inaiku day epdi pochu?

Mullai : Good ma..

Mullai sat down on the chair. Her mother gave her a plate with all the items on it and she began eating.

Paru ma : Inum evlo naal ne Meena veetuku ponum.. inuma project mudiyala.. one month aachu la da..

Mullai : Maa ama ana inum work mudiyala.. seekram mudinjirum ma.

Murugan : Ok da thangama.. ne nala work pana unaku naladhuthaan.. but take care da thangama

Mullai smiled at her father and continued her dinner. She was relieved that her parents were convinced.

However, Murugan knew that the matter was something entirely different. He knew that something was the matter because he heard Mullai talking on the phone to Meena about some costumes. He knew that asking Mullai would be fruitless as she would not say a thing.

If she had to, she would have told it to him earlier. Murugan, however, still trusted Mullai a lot. He knew that she could not do anything wrong. He thought that it must be something which she only wanted to keep to herself. So he decided to wait for the day when Mullai would tell him everything by herself.