Part 34 - Kaadhal Unarum Tharunam❣️

Vanakam Dearies,

Elarum epdi irukeenga.. Hope you guys are Hail and Healthy..

I got promotion on my job.. So it was so hectic to even think about anything else.. I practically squeezed time to give you all this update..

Indha part romba long ah vandhirchu so I divided into 2 chapters.. I will post this one now.. The next chapter will be posted within this week or next week based on your interest and feedback on this chapter.. So please comment and vote❤️

Next update epo nu kekadheenga dearies enakey theriyathu😅 As I said I will try to complete this story.. Thanks for understanding ❤️

Now please read this chapter and let me know your comments ❤️

Disclaimer : Mature content read at your own comfort

Happy Reading ❤️

Kathir went to her room and knocked on the door. After hearing no reply from her side, he knocked again.

Kathir- Mullai! Mullai! Are you alright?

Mullai- Hmm.. Hmm.. yes Mr Kathir! Enaku thookam varudhu..

Kathir- Oh seri. Anyways, 8 o' clock nama dinner polam adha solathan kupten..

Mullai - Oh okay! Thanks for letting me know.

Kathir then went to his room to freshen up. The day had been really long and tiring for him and he needed to rest for a while. He pulled off his coat and his shoes, as he lay down on his bed, thinking of what had transpired earlier.

Kathir MV - Mullai, are you okay? Unaku thookam vandhathunala than ne apdi poniya.. ila naan edachum panitena?? Ilana vera edachum problem ah?? Yen oru mari behave pandra??

Mullai was standing in the balcony, looking out at the sky, as thousands of thoughts ran through her mind. She was very confused and ashamed. She definitely couldn't avoid him at dinner that evening.

Mullai - Aiyo Murugaa.. yen ipdilam nadakudhu enaku?? Enala relax eh aga mudiyala.. naan epdi avar kuda dinner poven? Avarukey therinjirukum naan wierd ah behave pandrenu.. paavam avaru.. ana enala normal ah iruka mudiyala.. ipo dinner epdi poven.. uff.. Mullai pls ne relax aagu ilana avaruku doubts than increase aagum..

Both of them stayed in their rooms till later that evening, thinking about each other. Kathir was worried for her while Mullai was embarrassed and ashamed about her desire for him.

She walked around her room, until it was time to get dressed for dinner. She opened the drawer pulled out a white halter knee-length summer dress and a pair of silver flat chappals. She quickly wore her dress and slipped on her footwear. She left her waist-length hair open. After applying some of her favourite lip gloss, she headed out into the living room, where she waited for Kathir.

Kathir took a quick shower and wrapped a towel around his waist. He pulled open the drawer and selected a white shirt with short sleeves and a pair of navy blue coloured pants. He wore his favourite perfume. He stepped out of his room into the living area, where he saw the most beautiful woman waiting for him. He just couldn't take his eyes off her.

Kathir MV - Wow.. Aiyo Koldraley.. Open hair, White dress.. Dhevadhai madhiri irukaa.. My Angel..

Mullai gave him slight looks from the side of her eyes. He looked truly appealing and handsome in that crisp, white shirt. She continually checked him out, making sure he didn't notice. But he did anyway.