Part 10 - Unnuden irukum nimidangal❤️

Hi dearies, Thanks for all the messages and wishes. I am feeling better now. Sorry I couldn't reply you all. Thanks for all your lovely comments on last chap. Here we go with the next chapter.

Happy Reading ❤️

Kathir and Mullai reached the entrance of her house. Mullai is searching in her hand bag to find her house keys.

Kathir : Ena thedra?? Bell adikalam la.

Mullai : En house keys. Amma vu appa vu hospital poirukanga enga mama va paaka.

On hearing this, Kathir had a surge of excitement. He had never imagined in his wildest dreams that what he had thought about earlier would come true. He waited for Mullai to open the doors.

Mullai : Ulla vaanga Mr Kathir.

Kathir and Mullai entered the house. Mullai switched on the light. Kathir saw the living room and was impressed. It was obviously not as big as his house, but nevertheless the living room was tastefully done up. The walls were painted blue and the window had really pretty curtains. The flooring was wooden. In short, the house gave a very cozy feeling and Kathir felt very comfortable.

Mullai : Ukarunga Mr. Kathir. Neenga TV parunga or paper iruku padichitu irunga.I will be right back. Please make yourself comfortable.

Mullai headed to her room. Kathir sat on the couch and kept looking around the living room. He came across a beautiful photo on one of the walls. The photo had Mullai and her family.

The picture seemed like it had been taken spontaneously and at the spur of the moment. Everyone in it looked natural and nice. Kathir thought that the family must be very close to each other.

Mullai looked really pretty in the picture, wearing a t-shirt and jeans. Mullai came out of her room, wearing pajamas and a t-shirt. On seeing her in this avatar, Kathir was awestruck.

Kathir MV : Indha night dress la kuda hot ah irukaley. Kadavuley idhu ena naan nenacha maadhiriye naanum avalum matum veetla thaniya irukom. Iva vera ivlo azhagha irukaley na epdi control ah irupen.

Mullai : Ungluku sapda ena venum?

Kathir : hmmm.. oru chicken briyani, tandoori chicken, chilli chicken, mutton chops.

Mullai wanted to break her head against the wall. She wondered why she called him over. She made a face.

Kathir : Hahaha.. I am just joking. Anything Enaku edhunalum ok.. Even a glass of water is fine.

Mullai : Okay, Mr Kathir . Ungluku tea ok va?

Kathir : Ofcourse enaku tea romba pudikum.

Mullai headed into the kitchen and Kathir switched on the TV. He kept surfing the channels until he settled on a music channel.

Mullai switched on the gas and decided to make maggie noodles for herself. She also heated water in a vessel on another gas, in order to make tea for Kathir. She was busy in making these things when suddenly Kathir crept up behind her, without making a sound.

Kathir : Bhooo..

Mullai was scared out of her life. She turned around to see Kathir standing behind her, grinning widely. She gave him an angry look.

Mullai : Ennanga idhu naan bayanthey poiten.. sudu thanni en mela kotirkum inneram.

Kathir : Aiyo I am sorry.. naan suma vilyatuku pannen.

Mullai was flabbergasted. She could not believe that this was the same person who was all serious in office and was joking about and having fun now.