Part 4 - Nigazhvugal

Hi dearies, Back with next part.

Happy Reading ❤️

It is Monday morning. Mullai gets up at 7 am. She goes for a bath and prays to God in pooja room. She thanked Murugan her favourite God for everything he has given her and prayed for a good day at work. She got dressed, wearing a smart knee-length skirt and a blazer, which accentuated her curves. Her mother had made her lunch tiffin and she was about to leave for office.

Mullai : Maa na kelambren. Evening vandhiruven. Bye ma.

Paru : Paathu poitu vaa da, Bye.

Mullai walked towards the nearest bus stop from her house. She got a bus immediately, which would take her to her office. The bus stopped opposite her office complex and she got down. She punched in for the day and proceeded to her desk. Her colleague, Minnal had already reached.

(Minnal - I personally loved that name from Tamizhum Saraswathiyum

(Minnal - I personally loved that name from Tamizhum Saraswathiyum. She is Mullai's good friend and office colleague)

Minnal : Hi Mullai, Weekend epdi pochu?

Mullai : Super ah pochu d Minnal. Unaku?

Minnal : Enaku ena chicken briyani, chicken leg piece, mutton kola urundai nu dhivyama pochu d..

Mullai : Ada thinni pandraaram d nee.. Nala kottikita pola.. haha

Minnal : Kannu veikadha d.. Saapadu ilama vaazha mudiyuma nama ivlo kashtapattu uzhaikromey edukaga elam indha oru jaan vaiyuthukaha thaan... adha palikadha d.

Mullai : Hahahaha.. seriyana drama queen d nee..

Minnal : Pinna ne ena venumnalum enaya solu ana sapadu visyathula elam indha Minnal, Idiya maariduva..

Mullai :  Haha.. yemma thaaye vaa nama poi modhala work paaklam ilana MD ipove ne veetuku poi samachu saptutey irundhuko ma office ku varadhanu solida poraru

Minnal : Aiyayo vaa vaa polam.

Mullai laughed at her antics and went for work for the day. Mullai and Minnal completed all the work that was assigned to them till lunch break. Both of them then sat together for lunch and chit chatted while eating. Their lunch break got over and they proceeded to their desks for completion of the other work assigned to them.

It was about 5 pm. Mullai was about to complete the last bit of work when she was called in by the secretary of the CEO.(i.e Jeeva's Assistant).

Secretary : Ms. Mullai Murugan

Mullai : Yes, Sir

Secretary : The CEO wants to meet you right away. It is urgent.

Mullai : Okay, I'll be right there.

Mullai left her desk and rushed towards the Jeeva's office.

Mullai M V : Edhukaga Jeeva Sir namala paaka kupdraaru?

Mullai reached Jeeva's cabin. She knocks and enters the cabin.