Part 5 - Nerukku Ner

Hi dearies, Sorry I couldn't reply to all your comments on last chapter kinda busy lately. Hope you all like this chapter.

Happy Reading ❤️

Mullai : Ena PS industries la irundhu velaiya vittu thookinadhu neengathanu theriyum Mr. Kathir.

Kathir was shocked at her sudden outburst. He tried to control the situation.

Kathir : Ms. Mullai what non sense is this?

Mullai : Enaku ellam theriyum Mr.Kathir, Neenga Jeeva sir kita ena veliya vittu thookiyachanu ketu phone pannengaley apove naan therinchukiten.

FLASHBACK :

Mullai was returning from the washroom. She was passing by Jeeva's cabin and saw him talking with Kathir on phone. He put the phone on loud speaker and going through some files by the side.

Kathir : Ennada Mullai ah lay off panitiya??

Jeeva : Ne sonamariye paniyachu da. Inaikuthan avangluku last day. Ana paavam da idhu konjam periya punishment da. Avanga romba nala employee da.

Kathir : So what?? Na adhuku compliment ah enoda best employees ah unaku shift pani tharenu solirken la da. And yeah she misbehaved with me. She deserves it.

Jeeva : Irundhalum Kathir.. Andha ponnu romba talented da. Vera pakkamachum nala job kedaikanum. Na kuda recommendation letter um kuduthuten.

Kathir : Uff.. neyum un soft corner um.. seri da ana na sonadha panadhuku Thanks.

After that they spoke something random about business.

Mullai heard this conversation and was seething with anger. She couldn't believe that Kathir was responsible to get her kicked out from her job. Inspite of knowing everything beforehand, she chose not to tell her parents anything. When her father told her about the walk-in interview, she was a bit hesitant at first. But when her father showed faith in her, she decided that she would give it a shot. However, she hated Kathir from the core of her heart for making her go through this.

END OF FLASHBACK

Mullai : Enaku adhu elam theriyum.. Evlo cheap ah nadanthukiteenga Mr. Kathir.. Unga kita irundhu na idha expect panala.

Kathir then pinned her against the wall. He put his hands on the wall to trap Kathir. Mullai was shocked.

Mullai : Ena pandreenga.. Ena vidunga Kathir..

Kathir (angrily) - Yes! I got you kicked out! Adhanala ena ipo..You know, no one has ever dared to speak to me like you did that day..I wanted to get back to you for that insult.. Adhanala unaku oru paadam kathukuduka naan ipdi panen.

Mullai : So.. Neengathan ena matha company interviews la irundhu reject aaga vecheengla??

She asked him with seething anger. Kathir was shocked to hear what she said. He moved away from Mullai and sat on his chair.

Mullai : So you have no explanation right?

Kathir : Naan yen unkita solanum?? I don't owe you any explanation. But remember idhuthan unoda last opportunity enkita work pandrathu un carrer ku matum ila un life kum nalladhu. I hope you don't want to disappoint your Appa.

He asked knowing her soft spot. Mullai took a deep breathe and replied.

Mullai : Seri Mr. Kathir.. I accept your offer. Enga appa kaha.. Avaru ungla romba nalavarunu nenachitu irukaaru.. Andha image ah naan keduka virumbala.. Ana onnu I hate you for whatever you did for me.. Naan epo work report pananum?

Kathir smiled and replied.

Kathir : I don't care of whatever you think about me.. Inimey ne inum nala ena pathi purinjupa. I will write your appointment letter right away then. Anyways, once Kathir says something he doesn't take it back.

Kathir types out her appointment letter and gives it to Mullai. Mullai is about to leave when,

Kathir : You will join from next week Monday. You will report daily to me.. Kathiravan Pandian.

He said this with little arrogance. Mullai replied swiftly looking straight into his eyes. Its like challenging him.

Mullai : Okay Mr. Kathir. I will be sharp on time.

Mullai takes the letter and leaves. Kathir, on the other hand, is angry that she dared to speak to him like that again.

Kathir : Mullai inimeythan elam araambam.

He thought.

Mullai meets her father who was in the office. She hugs him and tells him that she got the job of HR manager.

Murugan : Super da Thangama.. congratulations. Idhu nala posting da. Ne indha work nala pana seekramey promotion keachirum. Seri veetuku polam unga amma kita solitu celebrate panalam.

Mullai smiled and replied : Seri pa.

Mullai was giving a fake smile all through. She didn't want her father to know that she was working for the person she hated the most. Both of them left the office to go home. Kathir meanwhile had seen everything.

Kathir MV : hmm.. nala celebrate panunga..

He thought with an evil smile.

Mullai and Murugan reached home. They said this good news to Paru ma. She felt so happy for her daughter.

Paru ma : Mulla ma na sonenla unaku indha job kedaikum nu. Congratulations da.

She hugged Mullai and kissed her forehead.

Murugan : Seri vanga nama dinner ku velila polam.

Mullai : Okay pa.. na poi ready agren.

Paru ma : Seringa polam.

Mullai called Minnal and informed that she got the job.

Mullai : Hey Minnal, Enaku job kedachiruchu d. KP corporate la HR manager.

Minnal : Super d Treat kudu.

Mullai : Haha.. tharen d.. Ipo family dinner porom. Nalaiku unaku tharen ok va.

Minnal : Ok Ok Happy Eating.. byeee

Mullai : Bye d.

The family  go out to a restaurant. They eat food, enjoy and come home. Mullai, who is tired after the day's events, changes her clothes and goes to sleep.
Kathir, on the other hand, is still awake thinking of their encounter.

Kathir Mv : Naan yen avala pathiye yosikren. I hate her, don't I? Apram yen enaku ipo elam seriya thookam varamatinguthu.. I see in my dreams every night now. Uff Mullai.. Ne enaya ena pana d?!

Kathir for the past month was not able to sleep properly. Now instead of his father, Mullai had started coming in his dreams. He finally, regained his senses and went to sleep.

TBC

So that's it for today dearies. Do comment your views.

Much Love❤️