Part 8 - Ava Azhaghula Sokkipoyiten❤️

Hi dearies back with next part, Please do read and comment ❤️

Happy Reading ❤️

Mullai had barely slept that night. She stayed awake till almost 3 am completing the report. Even though the report was due on Wednesday, she completed it beforehand. Mullai was very sincere about her work and did not believe in leaving things for the last minute.

It was a bright and sunny morning. Mullai got up feeling groggy. Her eyes clearly showed lack of sleep and exhaustion. However, inspite of all this, she got up and proceeded with her chores for the day. She took a bath and prayed to Murugan. She then got dressed. Today, she was wearing a blue shirt and a pair of charcoal-coloured long phants. She tied up her hair in a ponytail. She looked as fresh as a flower and her face showed no signs of the toil she underwent the previous night. She took her lunch tiffin and left her home for office.

Mullai soon reached the reception area of her office after punching-in for the day. She greeted Theanmozhi.

Mullai : Good morning Theanmozhi

Thean : Good morning, maam

Mullai : No formalities nenga Mullai nu kupdalam.

Thean : Nengalum Thean nu kupdalam.

Mullai : Nee vaa nu kuda kupdalam.

They both smiled.

Thean : Seri Mullai.

They both instantly bonded well. Mullai then chatted with Thean for a while and headed to her working desk.

Kathir on the other hand had already reached office before her and was waiting for her arrival. He stood behind the glass partition in his cabin and looking through the blinds occasionally to check whether she had arrived or not.

On her arrival, he signalled Meena, to tell Mullai to come to his cabin. Mullai left her working desk and entered his cabin. Kathir's eyes widened with joy when he saw her outfit.

Kathir Mv : Mullai.. I must say that you have a great dressing sense.. Ne ena dress potalum hot ah therira. But hair matum tie panama open hair ah vitrukalam. Open hair will make you look so sensuous and seductive.

Mullai : Mr Kathir, you called?

Kathir : Yes Mullai. I hope that you haven't forgotten about the report and presentation tomorrow.

Mullai : Yes, Mr Kathir. I have completed both the things before schedule.

Kathir was shocked. He did not expect Mullai to complete the work in just one day. He knew that she must have stayed up the previous night completing the work.But her face did not show any signs of tiredness.

Kathir Mv :  Wow Babydoll.. You really are something. Naan evlo trouble kuduthum ne ivlo work ah romba serkrama complete panita. I am so impressed.

Kathir : Well the thing is that Mullai, you will have to present it today itself.

Mullai was shocked at the sudden change in plan. She didn't expect Kathir to tell her to present today.

Mullai : Ana  naan inum prepare panalye. Presentation nalaikuthana ipo epdi naan panamudiyum?

Kathir : I have told you this before as well, it is an order not a request. Fine naan oru 1 hour time tharen neenga prepare pandrathuku inaikey presentation panidunga.

Mullai : But Mr Kathir may I know the reason for this sudden decision?

Kathir : That is for me to know and you to guess. Now go and prepare, I want to see you in the conference room in one hour.