Part 9 - Inam Puriya Maatram❤️

Hi guys, I already told that this story will be different. Kathir's characterisation would be little anti hero types in the start. But it will change, how Mullai will change him will be the story. So please have patience and travel with the story. I hope you all will enjoy this one.

Sorry for not updating I am down with fever. Still recovering. I want to update today because I don't want to make you guys wait. Awaiting all your comments.

Happy Reading ❤️

Friday arrived soon. It was the day of the conference call for Mullai. She got up to a fresh morning. Today marked the end of the first week for her at Kathir's company. The prospect of the weekend made her very happy as she would not have to see Kathir's face for the next two days.

He had troubled her a lot over the past two days by calling her to his cabin for assigning work as well as unnecessary things. Also, he had made her feel slightly uncomfortable with his stares. So she was happy at the prospect of the weekend even though she had to wait till late in the office. She had a bath, prayed to Murugan and proceeded to dress up for office. Since today was Friday, she could dress-up a little casually. She opened her cupboard.

Mullai : Hmm...inaiku ena dress podalam?

Mullai had a few clothes which she had bought just a while back. She decided to wear a pair of black skinny jeans with a blue formal top she bought recently. She then reached the breakfast table where her father and mom were sitting.

Mullai : Good morning, Paa good morning maa

Both - Good morning

Paru ma had made idly with sambar and kaara chutney for them. They all began eating together.

Mullai : Amma inaiku na vara late agum.

Paru ma : Yen da ?

Mullai : Enaku inaiku oru conference call iruku ma American client nyt 10 aidum.

Paru ma : Avlo late ah ne epdi sapduva? Apram epdi veetuku varuva ?

Mullai : No problem ma canteen la Saptupen and appa oda car ah inaiku naan eduthukren adhula Veetuku vandhukren.

Murugan : Seri da apo nama ipo onna kelambalam car la then ne nyt vandhiru paathu bathrama drive panum seriya da. Naan office bus la vandhukren evening.

Paru ma : Yenga neengalum mullai kuda irundhu call mudinja apram kutitu varalam la evening eh varenu soldreenga.

Murugan : Paru enaku nerya work iruku inga night 8 maniku nama area society meeting adhuku varanum. Adhelam mulla paathu vandhupa nama car la thana vara.

Paru ma : Enamo ponga, paathu varanum paapa enaku phone pananum ok va.

Mullai : okay ma, kandipa pandren na bathrama vandhiruven ma.

Murugan then took the car keys and both of them left the house. He drove the car and they reached the office. Murugan told Mullai to go punch-in for the day while he parked the car. Mullai did so and entered the reception area.

Thean : Hey Mulls, Good morning. You are looking so beautiful today.

Mullai slightly blushed at the comment. However, she smiled and greeted Theanmozhi and complemented her outfit as well.

The atmosphere in office on Friday was entirely different than the rest of the days. For once, it was more relaxed. Probably because a long break over the weekend was awaited by everyone and also many people had their plans to go out and chill in the evening. But not for mullai, today marked the end of the first week at office, yet she had to wait back for some conference call! She was slightly bugged at the thought but then the lesser she thought about it the better. She went to Kathir's cabin to report for the day.