The Great Gyro Sphere Experiment

A/N: Finally! A teaser trailer has released! Next season comes out December 3rd, I am so excited!

Also, after watching Marvel's 'What If...' it gave me an idea, why don't I do my own? I thought it would be pretty cool, if there's something specific you want to see, write down in the comments and I'll try to write a scenario based around it. (Must relate to this fanfic)

Sammy walked through the jungle, just outside the outskirts of camp and lost in the thoughts of her mind. She couldn't hate anyone, it was impossible, but Kenji sometimes really made that difficult. The rustling of branches caught her attention, she stopped and looked around. She walked forward a little further. Then something dropped out of the trees and roared at her. She jumped in fright and smacked the thing in the face.

"Ow," I cried, holding my nose in pain.

"Max!?" She cried. "How could do that to me? My poor heart!"

I was currently upside down, hanging from a low branch by my legs and smiling goofily at Sammy. "Oh come on, what are you doing out here anyway?" I asked.

"Actually, getting away from people like you," Sammy said, her mood suddenly changing and walking past me. My branch snapped a bit, I looked up and cried out in shock, bit it was too late, the branch broke off and I hit the ground roughly. I ran up to her, brushing the leaves put of my hair and walking beside her. "Kenji just won't stop playing tricks on me, at first it was funny, now it's just kind of annoying".

"Well, can you blame him, it's just Kenji being Kenji," I said. He and I had become good friends over the... weeks? Months? "He's just trying to keep everyone's spirits high". That was when a thought hit me. "You know what? I think he's doing this so if someone gets angry, he can be like a punching bag for them, so nobody else gets angry, that's pretty noble when you think about it".

"I guess so," Sammy said. "I don't want to yell at anyone, so it would be nice if he let up just a bit".

"I'll put in a word with him for you, I'll do it subtly so it doesn't seem like you asked me," I said. Sammy thanked me and continued to walk, I stopped and let her go, then turned around and walked back the way I had come from.

When I made it back to camp, Brooklynn rushed up to me with a terrified expression. "Max! You have got to help me, the boys are acting weird, look!" She grabbed my hand and pulled me over to the base and pointed to the roof.

I looked up and saw Kenji standing on the roof in a t-pose form, his arms straight and face expressionless. On his shoulders was Darius in the exact same position, his expression just as deadpanned.

"Oh, they're not acting weird," I said. "They're just t-posing, everyone t-poses nowadays... or has the meme died and I just don't know it yet".

"Uh oh, here it comes," Brooklynn whispered.

"I mean, how just how many memes have come and gone while I've bee stuck here, how many trends have changed the way people see the world while we're still living in the past!"

Brooklynn only laughed. "Come on, Max, it's not that bad".

"Brooklynn!" I cried, grabbing her shoulders. "Some new guy could be replacing the top dog as we speak and we wouldn't know it!" That was when Brooklynn began to think, then her eyes widened as the realisation that she could come home and be completely behind everything set in, then proceeded to have an existential crisis just like me.

"Aren't you home-schooled in a secluded mansion in the forest?" Darius asked, his face not changing at all. "How do you know about trends and memes?"

"I lived in a secluded spot," I replied. "But that doesn't mean I was isolated from the media".

That was when we heard the sound of something approaching us, we turned and looked into the bushes, which were rustling as something approached us. A gyro sphere emerged from the bushes with Bumpy following along behind it. The glass ball stopped next to us and Ben jumped out with a smile. "Found this bad boy in the grasslands," Ben said as he patted the side of it.