Memes/Incorrect Quotes

Max and Ben were sitting on the docks of Mantah Corp Island, staring out at the ocean. "Hey, Ben. Remember when I said the desert was half a beach?"

"Oh no," Ben groaned.

"Well, the ocean is soup, too!" Max said excitedly.

"What? Why?"

Max got up. "Just think. To make soup you need water, plants and meat and maybe some salt. What does the ocean have? The exact same stuff!"

"Yeah, but traditionally the soup is hot!" Ben argued.

Max put his hand to his chin as he thought. Then he snapped his fingers. "Underwater volcanoes!"

Ben put his head in his hands as he started crying.

0O0

On Isla Nublar, all seven campers were gathered around a broken water jug. They each stared at the pile of glass and at each other in thought. "So, who broke it?" Darius asked. "I'm not mad, I just want to know".

There was a moment of silence, then Sammy spoke up. "I did. I broke...".

"No, no you didn't," Darius knew immediately. "Kenji?"

"Don't look at me!" Kenji defended, he turned to the person next to him. "Look at Ben".

"What? I didn't break it," Ben argued.

"Oh, then how do you know it's broken?"

"Because it's sitting right in front of us and it's broken," Ben retorted.

"Hm, suspicious," Kenji mumbled.

"No it's not".

Max raised his hand to the group. "If it matters, probably not, but Yaz was the last to use it".

Yasmina rounded on him in anger. "What the heck. I don't even use the jug!"

"Oh, really? Then what were you doing by the supply closet this morning?" Max asked with his arms crossed.

"I was having my portion of food so my body doesn't digest itself. Everybody knows that, Max!" Yasmina said crossly.

Sammy quickly stepped in again. "Alright, let's not fight, I broke it".

"No! Who broke it?" Darius asked pointedly.

Everyone was silent again, until Max spoke up again. "Darius. Brooklynn has been awfully quiet so far".

Brooklynn inhaled as her eyebrows furrowed. "Really?"

"Yeah, really".

"Oh my god!"

As six of the campers devolved into arguing and name calling. Darius walked away, stepping down the ladder to where a confused Bumpy was standing. "I broke it," he whispered to the dinosaur. "It cut my finger so I dropped it. I'll bet ten minutes from now they'll be at each other's throats with war paint and dinosaur heads on pikes... Good, it was getting a little chummy around here".

Bumpy bellowed in reply.

0O0

Max was sneaking towards the exit of the camp. Just before he got there, Dave and Roxie intercepted him.

"Where do you think you're going?" Roxie asked.

"Looking for more pizza...or committing a felony, I'll decide on the way," Max replied casually.

0O0

Kenji, Max and Yasmina were gathered around the table in their base in silence. Then Max spoke up. "Hey, what's your greatest fear?"