Fallen Kingdom Teaser

JW: Fallen Kingdom OST: Thus Begins The Indorapture (0:00 - 1:42)

"Do you remember the first time you saw a dinosaur? You don't really believe it, its like a miracle".

.

"John Hammond was right, it was an unholy thing that you did. I'm not the only guilty one here, am I, sir?" A pair of feet stood over a fallen cane, the head of it smashed into pieces. Slowly, the person bent down to pick it up.

.

"A rescue operation, to save the dinosaurs from an island that's about to explode. What could go wrong?" Claire groaned in annoyance as Owen took a sip from his beer bottle. He shrugged off her continued attempt.

"Your right. A lot of things could go wrong".

Owen turned in his seat to look at who had spoken up. Stepping out of the glare of the sun, was a teenager, looking around eighteen walked forward. He offered his hand.

"Which is way we want your help. I'm Max by the way. Nice to finally meet you, Owen Grady". 

.

The trucks drove past several corpses of dinosaurs. Max looked out the windows with a sentimental look on his face.

.

"Hey Blue, remember me?" The raptor roared aggressively as Owen held out his hand, Max stood behind him apprehensively as he kept his eyes on the dinosaur.

.

"Run!"

Claire and Franklin stood up and looked into the blazing forest, seeing Owen Grady and Max running out of the trees as a stampede of dinosaurs crashed through.

The four of them ran down the hillside as volcano rocks rained down over them. They dove behind a large log with a gyrosphere leant against it. They gripped each other tightly as dinosaurs smashed the log to pieces on both sides.

The gyrosphere suddenly bucked forward. They turned around revealing a blackened and burnt Carnotaurus. The old foe charged forward towards Max, only to get charged aside by a much larger animal. 

Rexy stood over Toro with her foot placed on his neck and roared as the volcano exploded behind her.

.

Owen, Max and Franklin ran after a moving truck. A flaming rock hit a pile of barrels and exploded, knocking Franklin over. Max ran over and hauled him to his feet.

"Am I dead?"

"Only when I say so".

.

"Jurassic Park, the dinosaurs, all that is in the past. I want to show you the future".

Mr Mills watched at the foot of the steps to Lockwood Manor as his buyers filed inside.

The auctioneer held out his hands as he introduced a particularly special type of dinosaur.

"A creature of the future, made from pieces of the past".

Max was thrown onto his knees in the middle of the hall. He looked up, his eyes widening in horror as a shadow of a dinosaur reflected on the walls.

"A lost life, reborn and re-forged to be the ultimate weapon".

"This creature is relentless".

"Both specimens are the result of genetic genius, there is no other force more powerful than them".

.

"I'm going to stop this. I have to put this to rest".

Max ran forward and knocked a guard out of the way as he ran towards a huge metal cage. The very definition of death still locked inside.

.

Mazy Lockwood climbed into her bed and covered herself in the sheets as she tried her terrified nerves. The door to the balcony opened and a black, clawed foot stepped in, tapping its toe on the wooden floor.

.

The room was dark. Lights were flickering. Max stood in the centre of the room full of dinosaur bones, held up on huge stands. He held out the palm of his hand. His breathing was fast and panicked, but he stood his ground. His hand trembled even more as a jet black snout full of misshapen teeth came out of the darkness and walked slowly toward him.

"Don't you see? You're the offspring of the devil itself".