Dominion Teaser

"I wanted to show them something more. Something they could...see and touch".

.

Mazy lay the log on a tree stump and stepped back. Max held the axe high and brought it down, cutting clean through the log in one swing.

A familiar snarl echoed from the snowy forest. Max brushed the snow out of his face as he stepped timidly toward the trees. Blue stood there, but now, a smaller version of her was hiding behind her leg.

"Blue...had a baby? That's impossible".

"You look just like your mother".

As the baby approached a dead fox, a sudden net exploded out of the ground. Owen watched from a distance as a group of men dumped a sack into a truck and sped off.

"I swear to you, I'm going to get her back".

Blue snarled furiously and snapped at Owen's hand.

.

"Humans and dinosaurs cannot co-exist".

A group of cages opened and several Atrociraptors stepped out and surrounded the people nearby.

Owen revved the motorbike and drove down the street with the raptors tailing him. One jumped from a rooftop, ready to bite down on him. He narrowly dodged in the nick of time.

.

"Dr Ellie Satler".

"Dr Alan Grant".

"You didn't come all this way to catch up now, did you?"

"You coming or what?"

.

Alan Grant, Ellie Satler and Ian Malcom stepped out of the building. Ian shoved a bit of gum into his mouth.

"If chaos theory serves us right, the Doomsday clock is already ticking".

.

"I've made a terrible mistake".

Dr Henry Wu sat opposite Mazy with a pleading look on his face.

"You and your brother can help me fix it".

"You can't lie to me. Everyone only wants to kill him".

Wu's face tightened. Looking down for a second before sighing and continuing.

"Because, if he gets out of control, he will destroy everything".

"What?"

Dr Wu opened a laptop and clicked on a file, several videos inside. He clicked on the first one and titled it so Mazy could see what was on the screen.

.

Alan, Ellie and Ian stared at Max with the exact same expressions.

"I remember you".

"How are you here?"

.

Dodgson slammed his fist onto the table in anger.

"MX-27 has interfered long enough. It's time for his story to be put to rest".

Floodlights shone onto the wall, blinding Max as he backed up against the wall as heavily armed soldiers moved toward him.

"Make sure you come back".

"I always come back".

Max dashed forward with great speed, splitting straight through the group of soldiers. He grabbed the gun of one and shook it out of their grip, smacking the soldier in the head with it. He turned around to face the rest.

.

"What is that?"

Alan, Ian, Ellie, Owen, Claire, Mazy and Max watched a huge animal emerge from the flaming forest with murder in its eyes.

"The largest carnivore the world has ever seen".

The Giganotasaurus opened its mouth and let out a roar loud enough to send the birds in the distance flying into the sky.

Ian Malcom held a flaming torch high above his head. The Giganotasaurus followed the flames with a hypnotised look.

The Giganotasaurus bit down on the balcony of the shelter, tearing it off the side of the building. Owen ushered everyone inside and shut the door behind him.

"See? Nothing to it".

"Owen, watch out!"

The Giganotasaurus smashed through the window, snapping wildly at the air.

.

The Biosyn facility burned around them. Max gripped a piece of broken metal in his hand as he approached Dodgson, dragging it along the ground with a murder in his eyes.

"We have to finish this, I made a promise to bring her back".

"You made a promise? To a dinosaur?"

"Yeah. What?"

.

"This is it".

Max's snapped open as he chocked. Picking himself up out of a puddle of his own blood, he stood up, ignoring the intense bleeding on the side of his head and raised his arms. The Giganotasaurus towered over him and roared to the sky.

"One...last...fight".

From behind Max, Rexy stepped out of the darkness, framed within a circular fountain and roared her arrival.