2. Six Packs!

Karan just ended a talk with his senior over the phone when Monami barged inside his cabin and pinned him to the nearest wall.

To say that he got stunned was surely an understatement because what he saw in her eyes was pure rage which was nothing compared to his usual scary glare with a stoic face.

"What the hell is wrong with you? " He spatted out in pure venom nevertheless.

"Tumne jhooth bola! You lied to me!" She yelled.

"What? Kya tumhe pata hai ki tum keh kya rahi ho? " He asked while confusion swarmed across his face.

"Baat ko badlo mat! You lied to me! How dare you Karan Shergill? " She yelled still furious with him.

"Enough! I won't allow you to disrespect me at least not here! " He said pinching the bridge of his nose.

"Uhh.. Sorry but you lied to me! " She said backing a bit to keep some distance.

"Ek second let me inform you, army officers kabhi jhooth nahi bolte! " He told her with his usual stoic face.

"But tumne bola! " She accused him.

"Kya jhooth bola maine? " He asked finally.

"Yahi ki tumhare four packs hai and not six! " She told him what he had said to her months back during her first day at academy. He rolled his eyes at her.

"Aur yeh maine kab bola tha? " He asked.

"Mere first day yaani.. " She got interrupted by him.

"5 mahine pehele! " He answered instead.

"Toh? " She asked narrowing her gaze at him.

"Toh yeh ki maine us waqt yeh bhi kaha tha ki 'I am working for six!' So ab aagaye hai! " He told her casually shrugging off his shoulders.

"Iska matlab yeh toh nahi ki tum sab ladkiyo ko apne abs dikhaate rahoge! " She accused him yet again to which he sighed yet again.

"What? Maine aisa kucch nahi kiya hai! " He tried to brush the topic off only if he knew that she has some other thing in mind.

"Fir jhooth! Maine Aashi aur Priya ko kehte hue suna ki unhone tumhaare abs dekhe and you were looking... Ugh.. " She told him getting riled at the girl's audacity to call him hot that too in front of her.

Not that she was his girlfriend or something but still.

"And I was looking? Pura bolo! I want to know it! " He teased her with a slight smirk.

"That's nothing you should know about! It will only boost your ego jo ki already The Great Wall Of China se bhi badi hai! " She stated while he gave an amused look to her.

"Hmm yaani tareef thi! Umm Hot, sexy jaisa kuchh, Haina? " He asked, teasing her yet again.

"Shut up! " She said getting irritated by his teasing session.

"Lekin itni si baat pe tumhe itna gussa kyu aaraha hai? Not that you are my girlfriend or something, right Dr. Monami? " He asked with a hint of mischievousness in his eyes which came only around his close people. They were already getting attatched to each other but were still oblivious to the fact.

"Umm woh.. I think I should go! " She stuttered as the tables were turning.

She turned to go but he immediately stood before her.

"Tum yaha aayi toh apni marzi se thi but jaogi meri marzi se! " He said huskily making her scared a bit.

He then slowly removed off his t-shirt making her gulp hard.

"Dekhliye abs? Ab khush? Now you will do 20 more laps for barging inside my cabin without my permission and for yelling at me! " He said calmly while she looked at him unfazed as if she didn't hear anything.

"Creep" He muttered under his breath.

'But cute kinda creep! ' His heart said.

"Ghurna hogaya ho toh tshirt pehenlu? " He asked a bit loudly making her blush furiously.

She slowly nodded her head and muttering a small sarcastic Thankyou, he wore his t-shirt back.

"Don't forget, 20 more laps tomorrow!" He told her and she looked wide eyed at him.

"B-but.. " She struggled to find words.

"Dismissed! " He said stepping aside for her to go.

She was about to leave with a heavy heart when she heard him say "I love your jealous side, Dr. Monami or I say Tsunami! "

______________________________________
Thanks for reading.