49. Jealous of her best friend

Its the continuation of love at first sight as you all wanted it so much but in Karan's point of view, this is my first time writing in his point of view, so do tell me if you liked his POV.

Karan's POV:

I have never really felt this strong urge to kill innocent people as I am feeling right now. Walking beside her as I didn't want to leave her alone in this jungle with a bunch of zoo-worthy recruits but i am slowly getting angry at this.

Its been an hour or so since we started walking, and let me tell you I had already started liking her, she is so beautiful and intelligent as she told me about her difficult surgeries which she had performed in her career. She warned me about her father too, apparently he is very strict and didn't want her to come here but when she told him that Sid would go along, her dad had let her off the hook. So if I want to date her, I need to be prepared for her father as well even though i was already annoyed enough by Sid.

"So, tum commando ho?" She steered the conversation to know about me as the silence from my side might be killing her and if you are asking, why i didn't tell her about me then let me tell you, I was already busy cursing the recruits who were giving us weird looks.

"Hmm.. standard ka nahi hu tumhaare?" I teased her in return as she was a doctor and her parents were doctors as well which she herself told me.

"Na-nahi toh. Maine aisa kab kaha?" She stuttered staring wide-eyed at me. I found her extremely cute in that very moment.

"Chill! Mazaak kar raha tha mai." I chuckled watching blush fade away instantly as she looked away, I have found my favourite pastime that is to simply watch her, she is so interesting, I think I am loosing my braincells.

"Anyway, I really like you, hope you know that." I confessed profusely in an attempt to make her blush again for the most part but I also didn't want any misunderstandings between us therefore its good to be crystal clear from the very start.

"Mai bhi." she muttered so quietly that if I wasn't walking beside her with my super alert brain and ears, I wouldn't have heard her under any other circumstance.

Was she not sure about me?

"Kya? maine suna nahi." I teased her yet again wanting to hear her loud and clear.

"I like you too." She half-yelled making others stop mid-way and gawk at her making me amused on the other hand at her yelling her confession like that.

"Good that I am not the only one here and its mutual." I affirmed with a smile on my face before I glared at the recruits who were still looking in our direction as if there was some movie going on.

One glare and they were out of our sight but a certain someone popped out of nowhere again to my dismay.

Why the hell this jungle doesn't have animals, I so want some wild animal to eat this Sid guy, in fact, I myself would have sponsored it.

"Monu bro tujhe puri duniya mei yahi mila tha kya?" Sid questioned her as if I was invisible to him. Wait till we reach academy, I will myself make the juice out of you, Sid.

"Sid I-" She started but I intervened there conversation in between to give my point.

"Doc, kya tumhe puri duniya mei se isi ko best friend banana tha.? I really don't like him." I venomed back as the hatred was definitely mutual from both sides.

"As if I like you. I hate you as well." Sid conjured back.

"Mutual feelings." I smirked.

"Stop it you both. Kya aise baccho ki tara jhagad rahe ho tum dono." Doc scolded both of us as if we were kids fighting for the same toy.

In reply, Sid walked away stomping his feat and so did I, holding her hand lightly obviously, why would i be the one left behind.

"Sid ko pata nahi kya problem hai tumse, agar woh pyaar se baat karega toh you will do vice-versa but ab Sid ko kaise samjhau mai?" She ranted but it wasn't what I wanted to hear in this moment.

"Umm, doc can we talk about something else, mujhe woh Sid pasand nahi hai bilkul bhi." I voiced my distaste to her because lying was never my forte.

"I am sorry Karan but Sid bohot accha hai, bas abhi woh baccho jaisa behave kar ra hai." She defended her best friend, well of course she would, no one has prioritized me in there life and she was no different, I really cant blame her as we have met just a few hours back only.

"Sanju." I yelled making her turn her head towards me, I signalled her to takeover the situation to which she nodded her head.

"Academy mei milte hai Doc." I simply announced her because her Sid ranting wouldn't stop anytime now, its better for me to walk away.

"But Karan I-" She started but I interjected.

"Aapko apne best friend ki zarurat zada hai, mai nahi chaahta ki meri wajah se aapki dsoti tute so lets just forget this." I stated before walking away with a fast pace. I didn't like what I said to her but I had no option, I have matters in hand to deal with too, if she cant take a stand for me, I don't think she really likes me, no matter how much time we have had spent together. One could accuse me of being jealous of her best friend but the way she took his side, I wanted her to take mine too.

"Karan janaab ji aap toh badal gaye hai." Faizi tried to tease me but my mood was already off from earlier to even smile at him.

"Shut up Faizi and sabko safely academy leke aaiyo, i am going first." I dismissed him seriously wanting to be alone.

"Kya hua? Ab tujhe Monami ke saath flirt nahi karna?" He again tried to get hold of me.

"I don't think she likes me so koi fayda nahi hai." I honestly told him to which he said nothing in reply, probably because he didn't know what to say exactly. I walked off, heading towards the academy.

"I liked someone after a very long time yet it didn't even last a day. Tu bhi na ek number ka idiot hai Karan." I dissed myself reaching the gates of academy.

____________________________________________________________________________

Done.

Thanks for reading.