7. Karan Khadoos But Hot Shergill

Karan cursed his fate for the umpteenth time before looking at her giggling and blabbering stuffs which only she knew.

Actually, after the so called party in the academy was over with, Karan had immediately walked towards his room to rest as if he had beared serious torture but much to his surprise, he found Monami-Tsunami sitting on his bed and giggling.

"Tum? Yaha kya kar rahi ho! Apne room mei jao! " He ordered her getting her attention to which she some how stood up and stepped a bit closer to him.

"Nahi jaungi! Kahi nahi jaungi! Tum mujhe nahi nikaal paoge Gabbar Singh! " She said in a slurry voice making him scratch his forehead in frustration.

But then something clicked to him and he immediately pulled her by her waist and looked directly in her eyes.

"Yeh smell.." He whispered as she reeked of alcohol.

"Acchi hai! " She completed making him confused.

"Tumhaare cologne ki smell acchi hai! " She added making him roll his eyes at her blunt flirting. Only if she was sober at the moment than he would have given her the answer to it.

"Shut up! Aur yeh batao tumne pi kyu rakhi hai? Aise Army officer banogi?" He whisper yelled angrily and instantly tears formed in her eyes.

"Maine nahi piya kucch bhi! Bas Sid ne woh apple juice diya tha, woh piya tha! " She told him while sobbing making him a bit guilty for making her cry.

"Accha accha ok! Rona band karo!" She wiped her tears at his strict voice and he noticed her flinching at his strict tone almost like a child. So he made her sit on the bed and pulled a chair for himself to sit across her.

"Tum yaha aayi kaise?" He asked softly this time.

"Jaadu se! " She said and giggled like a kid making him shake his head in amusement.

"Tum bohot bade khadoos Shergill ho bas ek chhota sa advantage hai tumhaare paas! " She said out of blue making him a bit interested in her talk. Although no one could keep him interested in a conversation until his desire but lately things were changing.

"Kya advantage? " He asked almost immediately.

"Yahi ki tum hot bhi ho! Karan Khadoos but Hot Shergill ka tag leke ghumna chahiye tumhe taaki log alert hojaye pehle se! " She mumbled making him blush a bit at the little hot comment on him that too from a girl. The best part was she didn't notice his slight blush and it was okay that way only.

"Accha tum yahi baitho mai change karke aata hu! " He said and walked away to the washroom.

A few minutes later he came back and found her comfortably sleeping on his bed. He sighed as she snuggled under his blanket.

"Yeh ladki sach mei tsunami hai! " He muttered under his breath.

He then took out his phone and called Sanju to come and get the girl away from his room.

"Sirji yo Doctor ni yaaha kaise? " She asked the obvious.

"Mujhe bhi nahi pata! But ise leke jao Sanju! " He said to which she nodded her head before walking towards Monami's side of bed.

"Sirji yo toh.. "

"Isne khud nahi pi hai! Iske so called fiance ne pilayi hai! So make sure kisi ko pata na lage! " He said in Monami's defense though he had no idea why he was concerned in her matter.

Sanju nevertheless nodded and tried to yank the blanket away making Monami frown and gruff in sleep.

"Sirji yo toh uth nahi rahi! " Karan looked at the girls before softly pulling the blanket away and pulling Monami in his arms. Monami as if knew snuggled closer to his chest making him a bit uncomfortable.

He then dropped her to the room to tucked her under the blanket. He was about to leave when he turned again and looked at Sanju.

"One more thing, jab yeh subah uthe, ise bolna ki isne kucch nahi kiya aur yeh apne room mei aake sogayi thi!" He told her not wanting to add up in the misery as the girl will anyway leave the academy because of the lie, she and her fiance had pulled.

"Kyu sirji? " Sanju asked to which he gave her a cold glare before leaving the room, not bothering to answer her question.

Later in his room, he laid down on his bed and tried to sleep but her words in drunk state rang in his head.

"Tumhaare cologne ki smell acchi hai!"

"Karan Khadoos But Hot Shergill"

He cursed Sid for his lack of sleep and made plans to torture that idiot fiance of her's.
______________________________________
Thanks for reading.