39. The Aftermath

Continued after 'Drunk Karan?' A small update for you all.

"Shh.. Bogambo jagne wala hai! " Sid warned everyone as they took a few steps back for precaution as if Karan would literally eat them up alive.

Karan on the other hand stirred a bit in his sleep before finally opening his eyes. The first thing he noticed after gaining consciousness was her sleeping peacefully with her head on his shoulder.

Events from last night hit him like a breeze of fresh air and a small smile formed on his face automatically before he masked it with his usual stone look.

"Awww! #Cute." Chitra said breaking Karan's trance as he finally spotted the whole gang in one corner of his room.

"Tum sab namune yaha kya kar rahe ho? " He asked to which everyone looked away as if they didn't hear him.

"Don't you dare test my patience! Mera sar already bohot dard ho raha hai, aisa na ho mai tum logo ko 50 ki jagah 1000 laps karwaa du! " He threatened everyone gritting his teeth in anger.

Monami, who was sleeping peacefully until now, woke up hearing his stern voice and looked at him with concern.

"Karan headache ho raha hai? Pain killer laau mai? " She asked in worry to which everyone other than Karan awed at her care for him.

Het glared at the gang yet again which got royally ignored by them.

'Yeh namune mere room mei apna ghar basaa le usse pehle mujhe inhe bhagaana hoga!' He quickly thought before he glared at her.

"Concern chhodiye Rani Saaheba aur yeh bataaiye ki aap mere room mei, mere bed pe kyu so rahi thi? Was your bed not enough for you that you want my bed as well? " He yelled making her stunned at his outburst while others just shared a look with each other before finally gazing Karan.

"Everyone out in next 5 seconds, except Monami! " He announced glaring hardly at all the people.

They all ran out to save there lives and Karan immediately locked the door of his room.

"Gosh! Jaan chhuti namuno se! " Karan muttered with a sigh while Monami looked at him as if he had grow two horns on his head.

"Karan yeh sab kya tha? " She asked confusingly.

"Intezaam! " He said while walking close to her.

"Intezaam? Kis cheez ka? " She asked almost immediately.

"Taaki sabko hampe shak na ho! Warna yeh saare namune plus woh idiot Faizi aur Sanju meri jaan ki aafat kar dete!" He explained to her while he pulled her in his embrace.

"Accha ab yeh sab chhodo aur woh bolo jo mai sunna chaahta hu! " He said with a cute smile on his face.

"Kya sunna chaahte ho tum? " She asked innocently.

"That's not fair Monami! Please bolo na! " He whined.

"No Karan! " She said.

"No? Par kyu? " He asked curiously.

"Kyuki mai tumse naraaz hu. " She told him.

"Naraaz? Par kyu? I mean maine kya kiya? " He asked.

"Tumne uthte hi mujhe daata, isliye mai naraaz hu! " She told him and he realized his grave mistake.

"Ohh! Arey par woh toh acting mei kaha tha warna sab namuno ki chehre bataa rahi thi ki unhone mere room mei basne ka plan bana rakha tha! " He huffed out in annoyance at the audacity of the recruits and and his team.

"Fir bhi! Mai naraaz hu! " She said firmly looking away.

"Accha toh meri Rani Saaheba chaahti hai ki mai unhe manaau? Hmmm? " He asked huskily while she blushed beetroot at his words. He then made her look at him and looked at her with so much love that she felt shy.

"I am sorry Monami! Aaj ke baad nahi daatunga but training ke waqt ki daat ke liye i can't promise! " He said softly to which she smiled at his innocence.

"Okay Khadus Shergill! " She said.

"Khadus Shergill? Seriously Monami? Mai tumhe Rani Saaheba kehta hu aur tum Khadus Shergill! Not fair, mujhe ek accha sa nickname chahiye, abhi! " He said giving her an ultimatum.

"Khadus hi ho tum toh khadus shergill hi sahi hai! " She said lightly smacking his chest.

"Nope! Mujhe ek accha sa nickname chahiye, aakhir boyfriend hu mai tumhaara! " She blushed again at the mention of his position in her life now.

"Abhi? " She asked helplessly.

"Hmm, abhi! " He affirmed to which she made an expression like she was thinking.

"Baby? Nahi woh toh hum already saumya ko bulaate hai. Sweetheart? Nahi bohot hi lamba ho jaayega. Cutie? Haa cutie accha rahega! " She said while he looked at her amusedly.

"Kya? Cutie? Aur mai? Hargiz nahi! Kucch aur accha socho! " He said as he was anything but cute.

"Offo! Kitne nakhre hai tumhaare! Ummm... Love kaisa rahega? " She asked hopefully to which he make an ugly face.

"Cringe hai! " He said cutely.

"Toh jaan? " She asked him.

"Jaan? Hmm? " He teased her to which she blushed for the umpteenth time under his presence.

"Tease mat karo Karan nahi toh i will call you Karan only! " She said trying to wriggle out of his arms.

"Accha accha jaan hi theek rahega!" He said stopping her from going away and held her firmly.

"Good! " She huffed in attitude making him smile at her.

"I love you Rani Saaheba! " He confessed

"I love you too Khadus shergill! " She teased him to which he cutely pouted at her in annoyance.

She quickly brushed her lips against his to which a shade of red hue covered his face as he looked shyly at her.

"Awww! Tum sharmaa rahe ho? " She pointed.

"What? No! " He defended himself, trying to cover his blush.

"Ab koi fayda nhi hai chhupaane ka! Maine dekh liya ki Karan shergill bhi blush karta hai. "

"Fine! I don't care! " He said as if he didn't care and she laughed at his cuteness.

______________________________________
Thanks for reading.