46. Pimple?

Hello after a zillion ages😁 I loved moran in the love and dating era, so it's between those training days where they had confessed their feelings for each other.

"Sirji, Monami kucch din nahi aapayegi training pe! Uski tabiyat kharab ho." Sanju informed Karan to which he just nodded his head.

Kucch din? Hua kya hai Rani saaheba ko?

He thought before continuing to eat his breakfast. He didn't feel comfortable asking about Monami's health to Sanju, he would rather go and ask her himself.

"Uska breakfast??" He enquired before he could even think out of concern.

"Siddharth hamaro room mei le gayo hai." She told him , she felt bad for him, he was worried for her and there Monami was making a big issue of such a small thing which is in no one's control.

"Zada serious hai kya Sanju? Mai abhi Batra sir se baat karke hospital shift karwa sakta hu, if it's something major." He said being worried sick about her.

"Nahi sir ji kucch bhi na ho. Sheher ki titliyo ka dramo ho." To which Karan got puzzled, now he wanted to see her even more. He quickly looked at his watch which indicated 5:46.

I have exactly 14 minutes before the training starts, not enough but at least I will get to see her.

He thought before standing up, after submitting off his plate, he walked off towards Monami's room.

"Dole Shole , you can't go inside!" Sid blocked his way.

"What? Why?" He asked.

"Because...monu bimaar hai!" Sid told him after thinking for a moment.

"I know that, genius! Mai bas dekhna chahta hu use hua kya hai, that's it." He told him.

"Use..use flu hua hai jo aapko bhi hosakta hai!" Sid argued back.

"Tum abhi andar se aaye na, toh tumhe kyu nahi hua flu?" Karan asked back.

"Because my immunity is strong!" Sid answered back.

"Mine is far more strong now step aside!"

Befor Sid could do anything or Karan could step in , the door got locked.

"Karan please, don't come here for a few days, meri tabiyat kharaab hai! I don't want you to see me!" She yelled from inside making Karan speechless at her act, she had never done that. He had no idea what to do in this situation.

"Fine if you want it that way! But if you need any help, call out for people." He voiced out.

"Okay!" He heard her yell from inside.

He half-heartedly walked away. During the break Tim in training session, he called out for Sanju who immediately stood before him.

"Ji sirji!"

"Monami ki tabiyat kharab hai toh tumhe rooms shuffle karna padega. I am sorry Sanju but I can't really..."

"Sirji hame koi dikkat na ho Monami ke saath rehne mei."

"Lekin woh..."

"Maaf karna sirji par ham kucch nahi bata sakte aapko." She quickly left leaving an even more curious Karan now.

By the end of the day, everyone was whispering a hell lot for Karan to even think straight. He barged in her room , luckily it wasn't locked this time.

Monami got stunned seeing him, and immediately laid down on bed and fully covered making him amazed at her reaction.

"Rani saaheba aapko hua kya hai? Subah se tabiyat kharaab sun Raha hu but disease ka name toh batado!" Karan asked in a worried tone.

"Umm wohh.. flu hai shayad?" She said but somehow it sounded like a question.

"Shayad? Ek baar hospital jaake test karwaalo! I will drive you there." He suggested.

"Nahi Karan!" She yelled at him which made it clear that, she wasn't really ill.

"Girls problem hai, I can't tell you." She told him to get him off her back.

"What rubbish Monami. Abhi kal hi toh tum mujhse keh ri thi ki you have periods normally which means the two of us can make babies anytime. Ab kya hua? And your dates are of two week from now so abhi woh toh nahi hosakta." He blurred making her blush. It was a good thing that she was inside the blanket or else he could have witnessed how red she was.

"Tumhe meri dates yaad hai?" Ske asked from under the blanket.

"Hmm aur maine apne phone mei mark bhi kar rakhi hai. What kind of boyfriend won't remember his girlfriend's period dates." He replied.

"Shutup Karan!" She yelled.

"Back to the topic!" He said looking at her blanket form.

"Rani saaheba aap sach mei bimaar hai na or else..." His brain already started processing lies in the situation.

"Haa Karan" she peeped out from the blanket, only her bangs and eyes were now visible to him.

He sensed something therefore instinctively, he pulled the blanket to which she again yelled at him before sitting straight and covering her cheeks.

"Mujhe bataogi aakhir baat kya hai taaki mai tumhaari help karsaku?" He asked sitting across her on the bed, finally not wanting to have more nonsense.

"I got this hugest pimple on my cheek." She told him removing her hands from her cheek, there ihe spotted a red pimple on her right cheek

Must be painful a bit, I guess.

"Hugest? Is that even a word!" He enquired

"Mere liye hai!" She eyed him.

"Accha accha, don't get angry now! Ek pimple ke liye tumne mujhe daraa diya Monami. You have no idea, how worried I was." He told her.

"But Mai bhi kya karti, agar makeup se hide karti toh training ke waqt sweat se makeup wipeoff hojata isiliye socha ki chhutti lelu but tumne dekh liya." She retorted back.

"Toh tum mujhe nahi dekhna chaahti thi? Hmm?" He hugged in fake anger.

"Haa! I didn't want you to laugh at me aur Sanju bhi nahi samajh rahi thi!" She told him her misery.

"Mai samajh sakta hu ki woh kyu nahi samajh rahi thi lekin usse bhi zada i understand you Monami. Mujhe pata hai tum har waqt pretty dikhna chaahti ho mere liye, lekin Monami jin cheezo mei tumhara koi control hi nahi hai, why are you bothering. Ek pimple aaye ya hazaar, i would still choose you over any other girl of this world. This pimple doesn't make you any less prettier to me." He explained to her making her look at him as if boys like him never existed and he was one and only that existed.

"But Karan..." She tried to argue gaining her composure.

"No buts and ifs. Maine kaha na Mai samajhta hu, can't you try to understand me as well?" He softly asked her as if she was some kid and not his girlfriend.

"Hmm!"

"Good! Now I want a good night kiss only if this pimple of yours is not contagious." He joked earning a glare from her.

"Karan!" She warned him.

"On a serious note, pimple hai toh bada waise but still hugest is a wrong word for it!" He chuckled earning a whack from her.

"Karan I will kill.." before she could complete her sentence, his lips found hers as he kissed her lips softly and slowly as if she was some glass doll.it was his way of assuring her that
he would never even think of leaving her.

That night he understood that he needed to reassure her more than he originally planned and she understood that boys like Karan are hard to find.

________________________
Done xx
Written something after ages, do tell me if I have lost touch or just picked up from where I left.