31. Movie Night!

It's a continuation of 'Holiday Diaries' & 'Compatibility Test?'.

Both Karan and Monami slumped down on the sofa cum bed tiredly as it took two hours straight for them to clean the whole apartment. Meanwhile he was multi tasking as he was continuously cursing all the namunas for creating so much of a mess along with cleaning.

"Rani Saaheba yaha sona nahi hai! Room mei jaake so jao! " He said softly as her head rested on his chest and she breathed heavily

"Mai so nahi rahi hu aur tum bhi nahi so ge! " She ordered him looking in his eyes straight.

His mind immediately gave him some wild ideas as to what they could do instead of sleeping.

"Toh fir kya karna chahti ho tum? " He asked her shaking his head in order to clear his haywire mind.

"Movie! " She exclaimed excitedly making him amused at her antics.

"Aur hospital? I mean tum doctor ho toh I am sure tumhe kal hospital bhi jana hoga! " He said.

"Nahi jana! Maine chhutti li hai! Agar koi emergency case aaya tabhi jaungi warna nahi! " She told him.

"Monami tumhe holidays lene ki kya zarurat thi ? Woh bhi isliye ki mai aaya hu. Tum.. " He was interrupted by her.

"Mai apne boyfriend ke saath time spend karna chaahti thi, jise maine bohot zada miss kiya is 1 and a half year mei. Tumhe koi idea nahi hai maine tumhe kitna miss kiya Karan." She said quite sadly as she had missed him so much in the past year.

"Idea hai Rani Saaheba kyuki maine bhi tumhe bohot miss kiya. Mera dimaag bhale hi waha tha but mera dil toh yaha tumhaare paas tha. " He told her softly holding her hand and kissing the back of it.

"Waise yeh Ransh kaun hai? " He asked as he remembered Sid and Faizi earlier talking about the guy.

"Hai ek patient but tumhe kaise pata uske baare mei? " She asked him confusingly.

"Aur kaun batayega, woh Siddharth bata raha tha ki us joker ne tumhe propose kiya girlfriend banne ke liye? " He told her as his anger simmered up.

"Haa kiya toh tha.. " She was interrupted in between by him.

"Tum mujhe bas apna jawaab batao! " He told her.

"Tum jealous ho rahe ho? " She asked curiously.

"Maine tumhara jawaab puccha hai, mai kaisa feel kar raha hu woh nahi! " He said.

"Tum pakka jealous ho! " She said.

"Rani Saaheba! " He said in warning tone.

"Accha accha sorry. Of course mana kar diya maine us idiot ko! Aur usko acche se samjhaya bhi ki mera already ek pyaara sa boyfriend hai jo jealousy mei bohot cute lagta hai! " He got confused listening this until he realized that she was teasing him.

"Accha konsi movie dekhni hai tumhe? " He asked diverting the topic as he didn't like to be on the receiving end of teasings.

"Woh mai decide karungi. Tum bas kucch khane ke liye order kardo and mai abhi aayi! " He pouted as she walked away giving him orders.

But he still ordered food for them on his phone and by the time he was done, a blanket was plopped on his head.

"Monami yeh kya kar rahi ho!" He said annoyingly as he tried to put his head out of the blanket.

"Uhh sorry karan! But yeh bohot heavy tha isliye.. " She apologized while putting the blanket away.

"Hmm.. Maine pizza aur cold drinks order kar di hai! " He informed her as she laid next to him and covered both of them with the blanket.

"Okay jab tak khana aata hai, ham movie on karte hai! " She then pulled out the remote of tv from her pocket and turned it on.

She scrolled a bit before finally selecting a movie for the night, "The Royal Matchmaker".

" Mujhe yeh boring lag rahi hai, no Rani Saaheba! " He said looking at the poster while trying to reach out for the remote in her hand.

"Ham yahi movie dekhenge and that's final! " She said putting the remote further away from him.

"Mai isse better toh sona pasand karunga! " He said getting up from the bed but she pulled him back.

"No, tum chup chaap yaha baithoge aur mere saath yeh movie dekhoge! Understood Commando Karan Shergill? " She said quite intimidatingly which though affected others but not him.

"No! Mai yeh nahi dekhunga! Kucch dhang ka nahi laga sakti tum? Koi action ya thriller movie? " He suggested instead as the movie seemed a chick flick to him.

"Tumhaari life mei already bohot action or thrill hai toh movie toh kam se kam romantic dekh lo! " He rolled his eyes at her reply before sighing.

"Fine, play karo! " He said but in another moment got surprised as she kissed his cheek in excitement before playing the movie.

He looked at her confused as her focus was completely on the screen. He shrugged before focussing on the screen as well.

Moments later they laid too close to each other while still enjoying the movie before the bell rang.

"Khana hoga! " She said stopping the movie.

"Haa! Mai leke aata hu!" He said standing up and going towards the door.

Minutes later he came back with the food and laid down beside her before passing the cold drink and pizza slice to her.

"Movie acchi hai, haina?" She asked looking at him as he was busy in his pizza.

"Do baatein! " He said putting his wrist up.

"First, mai movie ko tolerate kar raha hu just because of you! Warna aisi illogical movie nahi dekhta Mai. I mean ek prince ko matchmaker se pyaar? Are you even serious? And on top of it , he is oblivious to it! "

"Seb and kate are the best! Tum bas jealous ho! " She said making him roll his eyes.

"Jealous woh bhi characters se? " He taunted.

"Anyway, dusri baat, Pizza bohot tasty hai! " He said before relishing the taste of it.

She lightly hit his head for complimenting the pizza instead.

"What? Tasty hai toh hai! " He innocently said to which she glared at him before completing the movie rather than giving him attention.

He opened his eyes slowly and the first thing he saw was her sleeping beside on top of him as if he was her bed.

He grinned at the sight before looking away, last night they had slept while watching the movie. All he remembered was a party scene going on in the movie before he completely gave in to his sleep.

He tried to untangle himself from her to which her hold got only stronger on him making him completely surprised at her act.

"Hmm.. Sone do please! " She murmered in her sleepy voice while her eyes we're still closed.

"Accha accha so jao! Kucch nahi karunga mai! " He surrendered as he didn't want to see her cranky self.

'A few more hours of sleep wouldn't hurt.' he thought before closing his eyes too.

______________________________________
Thanks for reading.