47. Whipped Mr. Husband

This is treat for those who enjoy reading Moran content from me, who literally asked me to not stop writing on them. If you feel i am biased and stuff, feel free to ignore the whole book and read other content, don't try preaching me.

"Dr. Monami Mahajan--" Karan stuttered to the receptionist of the hospital and once she told him the room number, he literally ran in full speed inside the hospital not giving a damn if others were yelling at him for his misconduct, he had far more important matters in hand right now.

He stopped only when he found the room and found Mr. Mahajan outside the room.

"Karan tum yaha?" Mr. Mahajan got surprised seeing a hasty Karan there.

"Dad, Monami?" He barely managed not able to focus on any other thing then her.

"Don't worry, she is fine. You can go inside, mil lo usse." Her father assured him and mentally thanked god for Monami's choice in love. He first opposed it but with time he realised that the two of them were right for each other and eventually accepted them.

Karan immediately headed inside before nodding his head in affirmative.

As soon as he opened the door, he saw his wife comfortably sitting on the hospital bed, drinking something which seemed soup to him but he couldn't spot physical injuries on her that meant she was probably not physically injured fine.

"Monami tum theek ho?" He half yelled out of concern, reaching her bed.

"Karan tum finally aagaye." She squealed in happiness and hugged him while still sitting on the bed as soon as she spotted him. Only god knew how much she missed her husband during the past one year.

Well, immediately after there marriage, he was sent to a mission in Ladakh while she first got posted in Chennai as an army doctor and later got posted here, in Chandigarh. Though they called each other but it was bare minimum, considering today's long-distance love but being in army had their own perks, one could say.

"Haa Mrs. Shergill mai toh aagaya lekin tum yaha kya kar rahi ho?" He questioned her signalling the hospital and she knew that anytime now, he would take off and start his lecture.

"Wohh tabiyat kharaab hogayi thi kucch galat khaane se-" She tried to answer but got interrupted in between.

"Galat khane se ya kucch nahi khane se?" He enquired back.

"Bina khaaye koi zinda reh sakta hai Karan, tum batao mujhe?" She asked in fake anger so that she could buy some more time before he finally starts his lecture for her.

"Reh toh nai sakta lekin fir tum faint kaise hui duty pe?" He enquired again this time a bit firmly.

"Tumhe kaise pata mai duty pe faint hui? Dad ne bataya?" She asked back in return instead of replying him.

"Tumhare collegues ne." He told her.

"Tum-"

"Ji haa Monami, mai wahi se aaraha hu aur tum mujhse jhooth toh mat bolo. Bina kucch khaaye piye duty pe kyu thi tum? Aaj kaunsa fast tha tumhara, hmm?" He explained to her, how he went to army camp to meet her but instead got that horrible news of her fainting which made him run his way here to the main hospital.

"Woh mai.." She tried to cover up but her mind was not able to think much right now.

"Bakri ho kya? Mai kya kucch soch ke aya tha ki tumse milunga, ham saath mei time spend karenge, relax karenge but tumne ulta mujhe hi shock de diya. Itni tension aaj tak mujhe apne kisi mission mei nahi hui jitni aaj hui and I am very diisapointed in you Doctor Mahajan! Ek doctor hone ke bawajood tum apna hi khayal nahi rakh paayi---" His train of words was cut off in middle by her.