12. Date(b)

Just as Karan and Monami reached his room, both Sanju and Sid came out smiling.

"Ahh love birds! I hope you enjoy the night and the arrangements! " Sid said adding the extra bit of drama making both Karan and Monami roll their eyes at his behavior. Sanju who noticed that, just smiled at the fact that how similar yet so different they were.

"I hope the same! Kuch bhi messed up hua toh you will pay a hard price for it. " Karan said sternly and that was Sid's cue to shut his mouth.

"Umm sir ji hamne sab dekh liyo hai. It's fine! "  Sanju piped in.

"If you say Sanju! " Karan said and then both Sanju and Sid walked away making Karan and Monami alone yet again.

"Let's go inside! " He said looking at Monami.

"Hmm! " She said and opening the door they walked inside only to get shocked.

The room was dimly light with candles and colourful lights, red heart shaped balloons were all over the walls much to their shock.

Karan had specifically told Sid to not go overboard but when did the guy listen to him. Karan cringed at the stupid candles and the red heart shaped balloons and tried to not burst his anger on those things in front of him instead.

"Umm accha lag raha hai! " She mumbled not knowing what else to say though she was feeling nervous somehow.

"Hmm! Waise garmi hai toh fan on karu? " He asked as the humidity in the air was already so much and them being inside a room wasn't helping their condition.

"Sid and Sanju ne itni mehnat se yeh candles lagaayi hai, bujh jaayengi! " She said worriedly.

"Haa woh bhi hai!" He helplessly nodded trying to ease up a bit even in that fitted jacket.

"Waise candles thodi der mei bujh hi jayengi aur ham garmi mei kitni der rahenge? Tum fan on kardo! " She said after a moment seeing him uneasy because of hot weather.

He quickly nodded his head and turned on the fan, rose petals kept on the fan fell over her as she stood below the fan.

She giggled a bit at it while he smiled.

"Agar ham fan on nahi karte toh pata hi nahi chalta. " He said moving towards her.

"Sid ne dono tarah se plan kiya tha, candles bhi aur agar fan on kiya toh bhi! " She said being impressed by her best buddy making him slightly annoyed as this was their date and here she was impressed by her friend and not him.

"Hmm! Accha ab Siddharth ki koi baat nahi hogi. Ham apni baat karte hai." He said out of jealousy making her softly nod in response.

"Ummm.. Baithe? " She asked pointing towards the table and chair kept in centre if the room to which he hummed in response.

He then pulled up the chair for her making her surprised at his gesture.

"Chivalry is not dead! " She teased while sitting.

"Indeed! " He chuckled before sitting opposite to her.

"My favorite part! Food finally! " He said out loud and immediately cursed himself for getting too excited seeing the delicious food on the table.