16. Shiddat(d)

At night Karan walked inside the kitchen to find her cleaning the slab of the kitchen while everyone else had already left for their rooms.

"Rani Saaheba chaliye aur apna bandage change karva lijiye! " He said as the cut on her shoulder was though bandaged but earlier at dinner he saw blood still oozing out of the wound making her green jacket a shade darker worrying him endlessly.

"No thanks! Mai bohot thak gayi hu! Mujhe bas ab sona hai aur kucch nahi! " She replied back furiously which he had already half expected hence wasn't surprised at her anger.

He quickly looked around if anyone was there but on finding no one, he stepped closer to her and hugged her knowing the effect of his touch on her, he knew she would melt sooner than later.

"Yeh kya kar rahe ho? Koi aa jayega! " She whispered back trying to wriggle out of his arms though he knew she didn't want to get freed as her attempts were not strong like usual.

"Ab kya apni girlfriend ke saath romance bhi nahi kar sakta? " He asked sweetly making her wonder if he was the same guy who had punished the recruits and his own friends earlier. He definitely showed signs of being bipolar to her.

"Kya soch rahi ho? " He asked breaking her trance.

"N-nahi kucch nahi! Dur hato! Mujhe jana hai! " She said although making no attempt to either push him or wriggle out.

"Tum abhi medical room chalogi mere saath aur fir room mei jaogi! " He said in his signature serious voice.

"No Karan Shergill i won't! " She said glaring at him. He sighed before picking her up in his arms on having no other option but to be forceful.

"Yeh kya kar rahe ho? Neeche utaaro mujhe! Koi dekh lega toh kya sochega? " She shrieked.

"Yeh tumhe bekaar ki zid karne se pehle sochna chahiye tha, aur waise bhi sab itna thak gaye honge ki bed ke alaawa kisi ko kucch nahi dikhega. Aur agar fir bhi kisi ne dekh liya toh i don't care, tumhe chot lagi hai aur tum bandage change karwaane ke baad hi apne room mei jaogi! " He said blankly.

"Care dikha bhi rahe toh woh bhi khadoos shergill banke! " She muttered before leaning onto his touch.

"Ab insaan ka basic nature toh change nahi hota hai! " He said walking out.

"Matlab tum maante ho ki tum khadoos ho! " She teased with a smirk.

"Rani Saaheba enough! Kahi aisa na ho ki medical room ki bajaaye mai tumhe us jungle mei hi chod aau just because you are calling your boyfriend Khadoos! " He said looking in her eyes making her a bit scared at his little threat. She then kept mum the whole way to the medical room much to his peace.

Soon they reached the medical room and once the doctor changed her bandage, he again held her in his arms.

"Mujhe na baby waali feeling aarahi hai! " She said as he was carrying her towards her room. He chuckled at her remark but chose not to reply.

"Arey room mei toh Sanju hogi! Woh kya sochegi? " She said fearing Sanju's reaction.

"As I said earlier I don't care Rani Saaheba! Ab apna muh band rakho!" He said and once again he walked towards her room carrying her in his arms.

A few minutes later he found his complaint box unusually too quite so he looked at her and what he saw halted his steps.

She was asleep in his arms with her face pressed against his chest comfortably. He smiled at her innocent looking face and wondered what he had done in his life to call her as his. She seemed unreal to him in that very moment as he continued to look at her lovingly.

But the next moment, a cold breeze hit them making her clutch to him more and he just cursed himself for getting lost in the moment and loosing control. Before he knew he again started walking towards her room and soon he reached there.

Sanju opened the door but was too sleepy to bother about Karan having a sleeping Monami in his arms that she didn't ask anything. He then tucked Monami under the comfort of her own blanket and when Sanju wasn't looking, he quickly bent down to place a soft feathery kiss on her forehead before walking away.

"Good night Sanju! " He said walking out of the room.

"Good night Sir ji! " Sanju said before locking the door again.

______________________________________
Thanks for reading.