5. Whipped in love!

Karan's eyes flickered with pure jealousy as he looked over to one of the last bench at the Mess. There sat his Monami with a random namuna whose name Karan couldn't point out at the moment. Them sitting together wasn't much of a problem for Karan until the moment they started laughing and the way that guy looked at Monami pissed off Karan to no end.

"Kya hua Karan? " Faizi who was sitting opposite to Karan on the same bench asked breaking Karan's constant glare on the particular bench.

Karan shook his head and continued eating the breakfast but making a plan in his mind to show a proper film to the guy for trying to rope in for a girl who already was claimed by Karan Shergill himself.

Karan had never in his life felt this strong urge to double up someone's bones as he was feeling at the moment. It was a rage which generally came upto him on seeing terrorists or criminals but today it was so different as he wanted nothing but the time to pass soon so that his Monami could stay away from that guy.

And after what felt like years to him, Breakfast time did got over as everyone stood up to leave for the training field. He finally sighed in relief as Monami got seperated from the random namuna.

As he walked out of the Mess, he felt a familiar gaze on him so he turned to find her stealing glances at him.

'Toh Rani Saaheba ko yaad aagaya ki mai bhi exist karta hu! ' he thought and looked away furiously while taking faster steps to walk towards the training field. 

Faizi and Sanju just sighed at the angry demeanour of Karan.

"Pata nahi aaj kiski band bajne waali hai! " Faizi muttered lowly to Sanju.

"Aur kisko, woh Doctorni hi bali ka bakra banogi Sirji! " Sanju replied back.

"Itne mahine ho gaye hai lekin yeh dono abhi tak nahi badle." Faizi sighed. Little did he know what the real matter was.

On the training field, everyone reached after Karan who seemed far more strict than his usual self.

"Aaj ki shuruaat ham 500 jumping jacks aur 30 Kilometers ki jogging se karenge! " He announced making everyone groan at his order.

His eyes on the other hand landed on the guy and the worried expression on his face calmed Karan down, not that he was a sadist or something but he had challenged Karan by trying his ways with his lady love so he had to show whom he was messing up with.

And after a tiring day at the field, Karan didn't let the recruits leave. He ordered them to gather in the boxing room, the same where Sid got beaten up by Sanju but the only difference was this time the people fighting will be different.

The recruits were confused while the trainees sighed but the moment Karan entered the area wearing a red hoodie  paired up with jeans and boxing gloves in his hands, everyone gulped hard seeing the slight smirk on his face as he walked in.

"So aaj aap mei se kucch special logo ko mujhse fight karne ka mauka milega! Man mei jitna bhi gussa hai, yaha utaarne ka isse accha chance I don't think kabhi mil sakta hai. So kaun ladna chaahega pehle? " Karan said making everyone uneasy.

Recruits knew, they don't stand a chance in front of him even after months of training. He would break their bones in a single flick of hands. So no one dared to utter anything.