6. Iceberg is melting!

"Karan woh recruits hai, koi ice cream nahi jinhe tum freezer mei rakh ke jamaana chahte ho! " Colonel Batra said worriedly.

"Sir mai kaha keh raha hu ki woh log ice cream hai. I know woh insaan hai but ek accha commando banne ke liye unhe adverse conditions ka saamna karna aana chahiye. This is a very crucial part of training. " Karan explained to which Colonel Batra just gave him a helpless look before reluctantly agreeing.

"But ek baat ka dhyaan rakhna ki un logo ko kucch hona nahi chahiye! "

"Yes Sir! " Karan smirked and departed from the Senior's cabin.

Later, the recruits were all gathered in the auditorium on Karan's damand.

"Ab pata nahi kya hoga? " Prem ji muttered as the last time when they were here, he saw his trophy burning in fire.

Karan entered the area and stood right next to Faizi.

"Aaj aap sab ko training nahi karni hai! " Karan announced to which the faces of recruits lit up like a Christmas light.

"Balki ek bohot hi simple task hai woh karna hai! " Karan added making the recruits frown yet again.

"Ek accha commando banne ke liye aapko har tarah ki situation mei rehna aana chahiye, chaahe woh kadakti dhoop ho ya barfeeli hawaayien isliye is cheez ko dhyaan mei rakhte hue aapka task hai ki aap sab ko ek cold freezer mei rehna hoga, jiska temperature har aadhe ghante mei kam hota rahega. Aapko bas us freezer ki sardi ko bardaasht karna hai aur bane rehna hai. " He explained.

"Aur iske liye hame kya milega? " Koel asked.

"Confidence! Aapka confidence build up hoga! Jitni der aap waha rahenge, aapko confidence aayega aur ye idea bhi lagega ki ek commando ki zindagi kitni mushkil hoti hai! " Karan said with a stoic face making the recruits scared a bit.

After that, the arrangements were done and one by one the recruits were sent to the freezing room which was already chilling but since they were accustomed to the scorching heat, the chill seemed to not affect them much.

But as the hours passed, the temperature decreased rapidly and now only a few recruits were left inside the freezer, rest all left as they couldn't bear it.

"Karan yeh sahi nahi hai! Yeh sab bimaar ho jayenge! " Faizi said worriedly as he saw the recruits shivering on the large screen.

Karan didn't bother to answer his mate, as he closely looked at the  cadets who were now inside.

Sid, that thief bala , along with two other boys and lastly her were the only cadets to still survive the freezer. She was the only girl who still was inside the freezer even with the temperature of -3. He had thought that she would give up too soon as she was a Rani Saaheba but to his surprise she was still inside and unknowingly, his traitor heart seemed proud of her.

And soon the two boys and thief bala left as they were unable to contain more cold air.

Now the only people who were left inside were Sid and Monami much to Karan's annoyance though he didn't know why he was feeling angry seeing them together but yes he felt furious.

Faizi looked at Karan and slightly smirked seeing the fierce look on Karan's face.

'Iceberg is melting! Wow! ' faizi thought before resuming to make a straight face and look at the screen.