13. Shiddat(a)

Karan shook his head in disappointment as the moment he parked his jeep inside the academy, he saw the faces of his not so favourite recruits and not to forget his colleagues as well.

He was gone out of the academy to meet his sister in law and niece though he wanted to take Monami as well because she was his girlfriend and he wanted to spend time with her but she denied him as Sid and the other recruits planned to go out clubbing as it was weekend. Basically she had ditched him for loud music and alcohol making him cringe at the fact but nevertheless he now craved for her.

"Ab kya kar diya hai tum logo ne? " Karan roared as Sid, Sanju, Koel, Faizi, Chitra, Bala, Suman ji, Prem ji and other recruits continued to look down shamefully.

"Itne respectful toh tum log ho nahi mere liye ki meri aakhon mei bhi nahi dekhoge so tell me now!" He warned them.

"Wohh.. Karan.. " Faizi started but didn't know how to tell Karan about the fiasco.

"Hmm.. I am listening... " Karan said and suddenly he noticed that in the bunch of namunashis girl was missing.

Where was she?

He wanted to ask but kept mum as he didn't want the people to get suspicious of them. So much to keep a secret.

"Woh Karan bhaiya ham sab clubbing gaye the lekin waapas aate waqt hamari car kharaab hogayi thi toh Sid ne Monami ke saath bet lagaayi ki woh jungle se hoke academy pohoch jaaye jaise ham first time aaye the! Ham sab toh aagaye but woh abhi tak nahi aayi! " Bala said making Karan looked extremely angry at the audacity of Sid to put Monami in a danger like that of a Jungle.

"WHAT?" Karan yelled making everyone flinch and in the next moment he towered over Sid.

"Kya mai jaan sakta hu ki tumne aisa kyu kiya Siddharth? " He asked calmly.

"It happened with the flow of conversation! Mujhe pata thodi na tha ki woh itna serious ho jayegi ek stupid bet ko leke! " Sid said while everyone shook there head at Sid's answer knowing exactly what kind of treatment Karan would give to him now.

They all knew Karan and Monami were close to each other but they didn't know about there relationship just yet.

Karan fisted up his hand and before he knew it, he punched Sid right on the face and because of the suddenness, Sid fell flat on the floor and winced in pain.

"Kaisa laga entertainment ka teaser? Mai jaa raha hu Monami ko dhundne. Agar use ek kharoch bhi aayi na toh trust me Siddharth, mai tumhe pura entertainment ka dose dunga jise tum apni zindagi mei kabhi nahi bhul paoge! " Karan roared before sitting again in his jeep and driving towards the jungle. The others just prayed for Monami's safety and for themselves as they were in extreme danger.

"Monu tu ek number ki idiot hai! Kya zarurat thi, Sid ki stupid bet ko serious lene ki? Ab fas gayi na! " She talked to herself as she walked finding the way out of the jungle.

"Kaash Karan yaha aa jaye aur meri help karde! Nahi, nahi. Agar woh aaya toh sabse pehle common sense aur brains pe lecture dega aur khub saara gussa karega aur agar fir bhi man nahi bhara toh yahi chodke chala bhi jayega! " She reasoned the pros and cons of Karan being there.

"Itna bhi khadoos nahi hu mai Rani Saaheba! " She heard his voice from behind and as she turned, she found him right there standing, leaning towards a tree. She immediately lunged over him with happiness.

"Tum sach mei aagaye! Thank god! Yaha bohot macchar hai! " She complaint to him like a kid.

"Rani Saaheba, yeh jungle hai, koi Luxury Hotel nahi ki macchar nahi honge yaha. In fact mai toh hairaan hu ki abhi tak kisi jaanwar ne kyu nahi khaya tumhe. I guess tumhaari bak bak sunke bhaag gaye honge. " He teased to which she broke the hug and narrowed her gaze at him.

"Haww! Tumhe sharam nahi aati? Mai tumhaari girlfriend hu aur tum mujhse chhutkaara paane ke liye jaanwaron ke hawaale karna chahte the! " She straightforwardly accused him.

"Chhutkaara kise paana hai tumse? Aur yeh jo musibat hai na, woh tumne khud khadi ki hai! Kya zarurat thi Sid ki stupid bet maanne ki? Dimaag thikaane pe nahi tha kya ya alcohol zada hi le li thi, Hmm? " He scolded her.

"Offo ab tum gussa karna band karo aur waapas chalo! " She said trying to pull him away by his arm while he held her stead in his arms.

"Nahi, tum pehle meri baat suno! Agali baar aisa kucch bhi stunt karne se pehle mere baare mei please soch lena, I was sick worried about you upar se woh Sid justification de raha tha mujhe jaise ki uski koi galti hi nahi thi! " He said in frustration.

"Tum academy se aaye ho? " She asked.

"Obviously! Mujhe sapne thodi na aayenge ki meri girlfriend Monami-Tsunami jungle mei adventure pe nikli hai woh bhi raat mei! " He remarked sarcastically.

"Iska matlab tumne Sid ko daata hoga, kahi unhe hamare baare mei shak toh nahi hogaya. I mean tumhe pareshan dekh ke.. " She said but was interrupted by him in between.

"I don't care! Aur mujhe nahi lagta aisa kucch bhi hua hoga! Plus maine Sid ko daata zada nahi ek punch maara tha, bas! " He told her casually.

"What? Ab toh pakka sabko pata chal jayega! " She got worried and to calm her, he told everything which happened in the academy.

"Ohh! Waise entertainment dose mei kya mai bhi included hu? " She asked cautiously.

"Of course! Galti tumhaari bhi hai toh saza tumhe bhi milegi. " She pouted cutely at him to which he just sighed at her craziness.

He unintentionally touched her shoulder and she winced in pain.

"Kya hua? " He immediately asked her with concern.

"Woh abhi ek ped se takra gayi thi, toh tabhi lag gayi! " She told him to which he got more determined to give entertainment dose to Sid.

He then picked her up in his arms to which she squealed at the sudden movement.

"Kya kar rahe ho? Mere kandhe mei chot lagi hai, paer bilkul theek hai. " She reasoned.

"Do baatein, first, tum bewakoof ho! " He said and she rolled her eyes at him as if she didn't know it already.

"Second, tum bewakoof ho! " He said before walking away.

It's going to be a long night.
______________________________________
Thanks for reading.