34. His Care for her

The plot idea credits goes to sachichona4

"Lekin Karan... " Monami tried to do a verbal battle with her boyfriend while doing sit ups as Karan had punished her for not telling him about her health and still doing the training.

"Kitna fever tha aapko Rani Saaheba?" He asked sternly as he stood at a distance from her.

"102! " She mumbled.

"Aur fir bhi tum training ke liye aagayi? Apni health ka zara sa bhi khayaal nahi aaya tumhe, Hmm? " He asked in his angry tone.

Flashback starts

Karan entered the mess after a hectic day of training to see that his Rani Saaheba wasn't there. He got surprised a bit before he walked out to dial her number.

He dialled it a few times before he lost his patience as she didn't answer any of his call. Finally having enough of the torture he sneaked inside her room making sure that Sanju was out for dinner in the mess. But the moment he found her peacefully sleeping on her bed, he got enraged.

"Mai yaha tension se mar raha hu aur Rani Saaheba apni khwaabo ki duniya mei khoyi hui hai! " He muttered under his breath before dialling her phone yet again only to find it vibrating on the table nearby. Well, that wasn't surprising for him as she did that usually but the photo which flashed when he dialled her number shocked him. It was a selfie of the two of them in which both of them were smiling while looking at the screen.

"Waise toh kehti rehti hai ki kisi ko pata nahi chalna chahiye hamare relationship ke baare mei lekin khud hi aisi bewakoofiya kardeti hai jisse sabko pata lag jaaye. Upar se saare namune is maamle mei bohot zada intelligent bhi hai, 2+2=4 toh woh seconds mei kar lenge!" He muttered before mentally making a note to ask her to change the photograph as they were in a secret relationship and didn't want anyone else in the academy to know about it. The only person who knew about their relationship was baby as she was the one played cupid for them.

He then again shook her but this time, he accidentally touched her bare hand. He instantly got alert as her hand was warmer than normal, then he touched her forehead and concluded that she had fever.

"Isko toh tez bukhaar hai! " He quickly walked out towards his room to pick a medicine and a pack of biscuits for her.

"Chalo fatafat 2 biscuits khaao fir medicine leke so jana! " He said to her once he woke her up.

"Karan please mujhe kucch nahi khana, mujhe sona hai! " She whined as she felt immensely sleepy and weak at the moment.

"Biscuits aur medicine khaalo fir araam se sojana, disturb nahi karunga mai! " He told her stubbornly before forwarding the pack of biscuits to her.

"Lekin yeh biscuit mujhe accha nahi lagta! " She told him as the biscuits were of orange flavor which she hated.

"Dekhiye Rani Saaheba, yeh koi waqt nahi hai tantrums throw karne ka. Chup chaap khaao uske baad medicine leke sojana. " He simply told her.

"Lekin Karan.. " She tried to argue with him.

"No arguments! " He said forwarding a few biscuits from the packet to her while sat across her on her bed.

"Khadoos Shergill! " She muttered under her breath but to her bad luck, he heard it.

"Heard that. Iski saza tumhe theek hone ke baad dunga aur waise himmat kaise hui tumhaari, bukhaar mei training ke liye aane ki? " He asked as she ate the biscuits slowly.

"Mujhe pata thodi tha ki mujhe bukhaar hai. Bas thodi thand lag rahi thi isliye socha ki training se accha lagega! " She replied.

"Accha?" He mocked.

"Pata nahi kis bewakoof ne tumhe doctor bana diya? Khud ko bukhaar hai, woh pata nahi chala but madam puri duniya ka ilaaj karne ke liye har waqt ready rehti hai! " He further added to which she huffed out angrily.

He then passed her the medicine once she finished eating a few biscuits.

"Kadwi hai! " She told him looking at him cutely like a kid.

"Rani Saaheba! " He warned her to which she instantly swallowed the tablet and laid down on bed before he could scold her more.

"Ab so jao! Koi disturb nahi karega! " He said softly while covering her with the duvet. He then placed a feathery kiss on her forehead and left the room.

Flashback ends

"Uske liye sorry keh toh chuki hu mai! Aur kya karu? " She asked him as she stood helplessly forgetting about the sit ups for a moment

"Tum ruk kyu gayi? Sit ups karte karte hi baat karo warna i won't listen! " He told her and she cutely glared at him before continuing.

"Karan please! Mai thak gayi hu!" She told him while doing the situps.

"But you have to continue! Waise tareeka accha hai. Punishment bhi hogayi aur training se pehle tumhaara work out bhi! " He smirked as it was early morning both of them were in a secluded corner of the academy.

"Accha? Abhi batati hu! " She then took a few steps towards him and started hitting him on the chest.

"Rani Saaheba.. " He then held both of her hands and looked at her amused as she continued to glare at him.

"Tumhe zara sa bhi idea nahi hai ki kitna worried tha mai tumhaare liye. Agar fatal ho jata toh? Tum training ke waqt faint ho sakti thi Monami, aur agar gehri chot wagera lag jaati tumhe toh kya karta mai? Hmm? I was scared for you! " He finally told her to which she smiled brightly at him.

"Mai yaha worried tha aur tum smile kar rahi ho? " He asked in an annoyed tone.

"Nahi buddhu! Mai isliye smile kar rahi hu because you care for me that's why you were scared! And it's a damn good thing Mr. Shergill! " She said but teased him in the end.

"Accha? " He mocked before he tickled her on the stomach.

Their laughs echoed in the empty room while the walls witnessed another moment of their love.

______________________________________
Thanks for reading.