11. Date(a)

"Faizi mujhe abhi bhi samajh nahi aaraha hai ki ek Date mei in sab extravagant cheezo ki zarurat kya hai? " He said as he looked at his reflection in the mirror of Faizi's room. He was wearing a transitional black jacket paired up with black jeans and faded blue t-shirt underneath. His hair were gelled up perfectly by Bala to make him more annoyed as this was clearly not him. He wanted to look himself on the first date but his mates were too excited for him to let him be him.

Also his own room was currently being set up for their date by Sanju and Sid. So he had no option but to get ready in Faizi's room, hence all the extravaganza added to his look for the Date tonight.

"Agar tumne apni zindagi mei koi romantic movie dekhi hoti toh I am sure tumhe pata hota but nevertheless! " Faizi teased while choosing the perfect perfume for Karan from his large collection.

"Shut up Faizi! College mei maine bhi ladkiyo ko date kiya hai lekin yeh sab kabhi nahi kiya! " Karan said truthfully as he rolled his eyes at Faizi calling him out as unromantic. But it was way too much as he was asked to pick Monami from her room and give her flowers and card the moment he sees her. He almost rolled his eyes at the cringy thing he was asked to do by Bala but since everyone else agreed to it, he had to as well sadly.

"Ah this one is amazing! " Faizi exclaimed and sprayed the perfume on Karan.

"Faizudin Siddiqui tumne aadhi bottle mujhpe daal di hai! " Karan glared at Faizi who looked anything but affected by his glare.

"Nahi toh! Thoda sa hai! You will thank me later, I know! "  He said with a smile.

"I won't and I know! " Karan mocked before walking out to check in his room as to what disaster Sid and Sanju were upto.

"Arey Kaha? " Faizi asked immediately blocking his way.

"Faizi mujhe dekhna hoga ki woh idiot Sidharth mere room ko zada extravagant na bana de! " Karan replied worried more about his room than the date.

"Sanju bhi hai waha! She will handle! Tum woh flowers aur card uthaao aur jao Monami ko pick karne! " Faizi ordered Karan

"Not again! Use apne room se mere room mei hi toh aana hai! Woh khud aasakti hai! " Karan said.

"Special Agent Karan Shergill hamari kya baat hui thi? " Faizi asked raising his eye brow dramatically.

"Ki mujhe use pick karne uske room mei jaana hai aur flowers aur cards bhi dene hai. " Karan answered.

"Good! Toh jao waisa hi karo! " Karan glared at his mate one last time before picking the bouquet of orchids and a card and left for her room.

On his way he cursed the gang for poking their nose too much in their Date and making it seem a big deal when it was just a small dinner, at least to him.

On the other hand Monami got ready in a baby blue one piece dress.

"Chitra tumhe nahi lagta yeh kucch zada hogaya hai? I mean ek date ke liye itna tayaar hona, I don't really understand! " Monami said as Chitra was doing her makeup and Koel clucking a few pictures of her.

"Offo it's your #firstDate so itna toh banta hai! Now shush and pout! " Chitra scolded her off.

"Huh? " Monami looked at her confused to which Chitra pouted and then Monami tried to do the same like her.

"And you are all set! " Chitra exclaimed grabbing Suman ji and Koel's attention.

"Wow Monami, you are looking gorgeous! " Koel complimented her

"Thanks! " Monami blushed and then they heard a loud knock on the door.

"Ulti khopdi toh bilkul time pe hai! " Sumanji said.

"Suman ji please! Woh itna bhi bura nahi hai! " Monami said in his defense.

"Ohoo! Ab boyfriend hai woh toh uski badi side li jaa rahi hai! " Koel teased.

"No woh.. " She was interrupted by his voice.

"Rani Saaheba aap gate kholengi ya nahi?" He said in a quite annoyed tone and he blamed it on the perfume Faizi had sprayed on him which had started giving him a headache now.

Monami immediately rushed towards the door and opened it to find him looking extremely handsome in  jacket and jeans.

He was annoyed but the moment he saw her angelic face, all his anger and frustration was gone. She looked angelic to him, too beautiful to be true.

"Hi.. " She said a bit awkwardly as the girls were still inside her room.

And in that moment he left a breath which he was holding since he saw her.

"Umm hi..! You are looking beautiful! " He said softly making her blush like some teenager in love.

"You too! " She replied in the flow.

"So Rani Saaheba aap keh rahi hai ki mai beautiful lag raha hu? " He asked mischievously.

"Uhh.. No I mean ki tum bhi handsome lag rahe ho! " She cleared.

"Toh mai waise handsome nahi lagta bas abhi lag raha hu? " He teased getting eased a bit.

"Nahi mera matlab woh nahi tha.. Umm yeh Flowers acche hai! " She said trying to escape his teasing session.

"Uhh haaa yeh flowers aur card tumhaare liye! " He said giving off the things to her.

"Thankyou! " She mumbled and put them aside.

"Umm... Chale? " He asked not wanting to wait more as he had no idea what Sid and Sanju had done to his precious room.

"Haa! " She said and saying a small bye to the girls she left along with him.

'The night should be long and pleasing.' They both hoped in their minds.

______________________________________
Thanks for reading.