15. Shiddat(c)

Karan and Monami soon reached the academy but since it was quite late, the academy was pin drop silent. He got down of the jeep and opened the door for her.

"Kaafi late hogaya hai! Apne room mei jao tum ab!" He said before she could even step out. She cutely pouted at him while getting down. He was always in hurry to get her away from her.

'Not tonight! ' she thought wickedly.

"Badi jaldi ho rahi hai mujhe bhejne ki! Jungle mei ruk jaate toh thoda aur time spend kar lete saath mei! " She said sliding her arms around his neck.

"Aur agar koi junglee jaanwar aajata toh? Woh jungle hai, koi resort nahi ki waha ruk jaate! Ab naatak mat karo aur fatafat room mei jao isse pehle ki koi hame aise dekhle! " He said trying pull her hand away but she was too persistent to not let him do that.

"Special Agent Karan Shergill toh mujhse bhi zada darpok hai! " She provoked him.

"Darpok nahi hu mai!" He said seriously giving her a warning glare, forgetting that they were in the parking area of academy.

"Toh kabse darne lage ho tum? " She asked innocently.

"Rani Saaheba! Yeh Academy hai, lover's point nahi! Isliye control! " He said looking here and there just in case if anyone was present.

"Wahi toh nahi hota mujhse! " She teased but seeing him blushing.

"Aww! Tum sharma rahe ho! " She said pulling her hands away and smiling, making him glare at her. She turned to go when he pulled her close to him by her waist taking her by surprise.

"Y-yeh k-kya.. " She stuttered at the closeness.

"Kya hua? Tumhe hi toh romance karna tha! Ab kya hua Monami-Tsunami? " He teased with a smirk and now was her turn to blush.

"Ab kaun blush kar raha hai, hmm? " He said in a husky voice making her swoon at him. .

"Yeh cheating hai! " She complaint like a kid.

"Really? Mujhe toh laga tha pyaar aur jang mei sab jaayaz hota hai! " He replied.

"Bala ke saath reh reh ke uske jaise ban gaye ho. Ghise pite filmy dialogue maar rahe ho! " She said with a bored tone.

"Accha? " He tickled her stomach knowing she feels ticklish over there.

"Karan yeh galat hai! " She said in between her laughs as he continued to tickle her.

"Pehle bolo that you love Karan Shergill, fir chodunga! " He told her.

"You love Karan Shergill! Happy chodo ab! " She said making him roll his eyes at her.

"Woh cheez use hi kyu karti ho jo tumhaare paas already kam hai! Chup chaap i love you bolo! " He said pulling her extremely close.

"Tum dhamki de rahe ho? " She asked.

"Jo samajhna hai samajh lo! " He dared her.

"Jao nahi bolungi! " She stuck her tongue out to annoy him.

He in return, tickled her again.

"Accha accha sorry! I love you! " She said giving up as she didn't want to to laugh anymore.

"I love you too!" He replied almost immediately.

"Itna bhi mushkil nahi tha kehna, waise! " He said with a victorious smile on his face. She rolled her eyes at his audacity to tease her but then a wicked idea stuck her mind.

"Arey Sir aap yaha?" She said looking behind his back and he immediately left her and turned to find no one.

She laughed but before he could hold her again, she ran away making him chuckle at her childish act.

A few hours later, at exactly 3 am a loud siren buzzed in the academy waking everyone up. Everyone got confused at that but nevertheless got gathered in the auditorium to see Karan already waiting for them, there.

"Karan, is waqt kyu bulaya hai? " A confused faizi asked.

"Sidharth ko entertainment chahiye tha, apne favorite recruit ke liye mai itna toh kar hi sakta hu! " Karan said in a sugary sweet tone to which everyone looked at him shocked.

"Maine tumse kaha tha ki Monami ko kharoch bhi lagi toh entertainment dose dunga waise agar nahi bhi lagti tab bhi yeh dose mil jata lekin Monami ko kandhe pe bohot gehra cut laga hai so i have your entertainment dose now. " Karan told them as he got really upset on seeing cut on her shoulder last night. He wanted to teach them a lesson for the blunder though Sid and Monami committed but all were equally responsible as they let it happen. 

"Nahi sirji, hame nahi chahiye! Sirf Sid G bro ko dedo! " Bala blurted out.

"Chup! Bakwaas band! Aaj maine saare staff ko chutti di hai, so khaana banane se lekar safaayi tak saare kaam aap logo ko karne hai. Aur iska matlab yeh nahi hai ki training nahi hogi, training bhi hogi aur kaam bhi." He further explained them the entertainment which was nothing but a punishment.

Since Colonel Batra and Mrs Batea were also not there in the academy and Karan was in charge for the day, he knew no one would escape the punishment now.

"Suman ji, Koel, Prem ji, aur Raani Saaheba kitchen handle karenge. Baaki sab academy ke har kone ki acche se saaf safaayi karenge." He told not looking at her knows knowing she was already throwing angry glares at him.

Recruits groaned hearing that.

"Aur is sab mei aapko join karenge Faizi aur Sanju! Am I clear? " He added making Sanju and faizi shocked.

"Par Sirji!" Sanju piped in but was cut in between by Karan.

"Am I clear? " He asked loudly this time.

"Yes." Everyone said even though they weren't as they knew they had to bear the punishment anyhow.

"Good! Get to work now! " He smirked while everyone cursed him under their breath.

______________________________________
Thanks for reading.