37. Love test gone wrong!

"Karan please maan jao na! " Monami tried to pacify him into talking to her as he was ignoring her since a two days.

"Not this time Monami! Agar tumhe lagta hai ki just because mai tumhe kucch kehta nahi hu toh tum kucch bhi karogi then you are extremely wrong! " He told her furiously as his anger simmered up seeing her face.

"Aisa kya kar diya maine? " She asked innocently.

"Yeh tum acche se jaanti ho ki tumne kya kiya hai so stop playing dumb with me! " He said holding her by her shoulders.

"Tumhaari himmat kaise hui mere saath woh stupid sa love test karne ki? Aur agar Sid aur Faizi wahaa time pe nahi aate toh kya hota Monami? Hmm? Tum toh zindagi bhar ke liye mera chehra dekhne se bhi mana kar deti, haina? " He whisper yelled at her as 2 nights back she took him to a club where she went away and a random girl came to him and tried to seduce him. She even spiked his drink and took him to her room.

"I liked him that's why aur waise bhi you are an idiot to do something so stupid as love test on him Monami! "

The girl who was supposedly Monami's friend, said to them. But the moment Karan got to know about her love test, he angrily walked away not caring one bit about his drunk state though he returned to academy the next morning.

"Nahi Karan I love you! "

"Really Rani Saaheba? I don't believe you so stop saying that again and again! " He mocked her before turning to go but stopped after taking a few steps.

"And it's over! We are over! " He coldly said before walking away.

"Tum jo bhi punishment doge mujhe woh manzur hogi Karan because I know maine galti ki hai and I deserve a punishment! " She said stopping him from leaving. She had tears in her eyes at the moment but she cared less about that in that moment.

"Are you sure? " He asked.

"100%! " She said in positive.

"Okay then follow me! " He said and once reaching his room he tossed a notebook and pen her way.

"Yeh..? " She asked in confusion

"Hmm! This is your punishment! You have to write 'I love you Karan Shergill and I am sorry' 2000 times in this notebook! " He explained to her.

"Uhh okay! " She nodded in positive.

"Aur yeh tumhe kal subah drill start hone se pehle complete karna hai or else maafi bhul jao! " He further added.

"No no! Mai yeh drill se pehle complete karlungi! " She said with determination and went to her room to write.

Later in midnight he walked towards the mess to fill his water bottle when he found her sitting in the corner of the corridor under a tube light doing the task he had assigned to get.

"Rani Saaheba aap yeh room mei bhi likh sakti hai!" He said while walking towards her.

"Waha Sanju ko problem ho rahi thi, light ki wajah se isliye yaha aagayi! " She told him as she stopped writing and looked at him.

"Waise count kya hua ab tak? " He asked in curiosity.

"710! Abhi 1290 baar aur likhna hai! " She told him a bit tiredly.

"Haath dard ho rahe hai? " He asked.

"Nahi bas thodi der mei hone hi wala hai aur waise bhi galti meri bhi koi chhoti nahi thi!" She replied.

"Tumhe realize hogaya yeh acchi baat hai waise mujhe ek baat samajh nahi aayi! " He said while sitting beside her.

"Kya?" She asked looking at him.

"Yahi ki tum jealous nahi hui mujhe apni friend ke saath dekh ke! " He asked playfully.

"Hui thi but control kiya apne aap ko!" She told him truthfully.

"Aur yeh stupid idea diya kisne tha tumhe? " He asked.

"Chitra ne! " She said to which he rolled his eyes at her.

"Right! Tum continue karo likhna mai chala sone! " He said while standing up to go fill his water bottle in the mess.

"Karan please yahi ruko na! Mai akele bore ho rahi hu! " She said to him.

"Mai kyu ruku? Chitra ko bula lo aur uske saath mera love test lene ka plan banao tum! " He mocked to which she looked down in embarrassment.

"Good night! " He said once he came back from mess after filling his bottle.

"I love you Karan! " She said to which he ignored it and left.

"Karan maine almost kar hi liya tha par pata nahi kaise so gayi mai!" She told him the next day honestly while fresh tears instantly came in her eyes on seeing that he will not forgive her now since she didn't complete her task.

"I love you so much Rani Saaheba! " He softly said to her to which she got surprised.

"Tumne mujhe maaf kiya? " She asked him.

"Hmm but agli baar aisa kiya na toh nahi karunga! " He warned her before embracing her in a hug.

"Mai kabhi nahi karungi Karan and i love you so much more! I missed you so much!" She said out of happiness while still hugging him.

"Me too! " He whispered in her ear.

"Now go get ready fast drill start hone hi wali hai!" He said breaking the hug.

"Haa mai abhi aayi! " She turned to go but then quickly turned again and kissing his cheek she ran away making him surprised at her gesture.

______________________________________
Thanks for reading.