22. Her Knight In The Shining Armour!

Karan was engaged in a conversation with Faizi when his eyes fell on something and his face immediately went cold. He looked coldly at some male  recruits who were shamelessly drooling over Monami and her dress. He felt the urge to break their damn faces for thinking something of that sort but they were in a party, he was tied or else it would have been too much insane.

Faizi too followed Karan's eyes and found him looking at Monami as he didn't notice the boys at some distance behind her.

"Kya hua Special Agent Karan Shergill? Itna gussa kis baat pe?" Faizi asked casually but Karan didn't bother to reply him as he quickly strided towards her as one of the boy was about to approach her.

Seeing Karan walking in the same direction halted the recruit steps as he instantly turned to go a bit away.

With one swift motion he pulled her in his arms making her surprised at his action but once her soft eyes met with his cold ones, sparks flew as they were dazed by each other's presence and warmth.

He was the first one to come out of the trance as he gave a very cold look to the boys behind her. The boys gulped in fear and looked away.

Monami too followed his gaze and smiled at his action. She looked for her friends who were now nowhere in sight as well.

"Umm.. Thank you sir! " She said softly and he immediately left her and made a bit distance between them.

"Hmm! Be careful next time! Mai har waqt nahi rahunga bachaane ke liye! " He said with all seriousness.

She was about to say something when he interrupted her in between.

"Ab apna women empowerment wala lecture mat shuru kar dena! Mai yeh nahi keh raha hu ke aise kapde mat pehno ya haso mat but jab koi badtameezi karna chaahe toh do baar soche waise strong act karo even if you are not. Get it?" He explained.

"Yes sir! " She said cheerfully to which he rolled his eyes at her.

He turned to go when she called him, he confusingly faced her again.

"You are looking amazing in black, Sir. " She complimented him softly making him slightly nervous as he didn't know how to take compliments.

He slightly nodded his head, not knowing what to say to this Tsunami.

She just looked at him in disbelief as if he was a gone case and walked towards her friends who stood a bit away from them as to not get burnt by the heat emitted by Karan Shergill.
______________________________________
Thanks for reading.