24. Tum hi ho

"Good Morning mam! " Both Karan and Monami said in unison as Saumya stood before them.

Today, they were playing teacher-teacher game where Saumya was teacher and both Karan, Monami were her students. Though Karan was hesitant at first but one look from both the girls and he knew he had to play anyhow.

"Good morning students. Sit down! " Saumya said trying to hide her giggle as both her students look completely cute while acting like that.

"Aaj ham science padenge! Karan, tum batao eyes mei iris ka kya function hota hai? " Saumya asked Karan.

Karan looked completely clueless at the question as he had no idea what even iris looked like. He slowly shifted his gaze towards his girlfriend who was smiling wide at his expense.

"Karan, no cheating! Monami ki taraf mat dekho aur answer bolo! " Saumya interrupted before he could take any action.

"Mam mai batau? " Monami asked raising her hand.

"No! I know tumhe pata hai but duffer students ko bhi aana chahiye! " Saumya replied back catching his attention.

"What? Baby aapne mujhe duffer  kaha? " He asked somewhat sadly.

"I am your teacher now! Bhul gaye? " She said.

"Umm mam mai duffer nahi hu but mujhe science ke baare mei itna nahi pata I am sorry! But aap mujhse maths ka question puchh sakti hai! " He said giving her another option.

"Offo! Ab kya science ke test mei Maths likhoge tum? Duffer student! " Saumya said in frustration while Karan looked embarrassed. Monami just laughed at the two of them.

"Accha chalo dono apna homework dikhao! " Saumya further asked sitting on her baby chair while Karan and Monami sat on the floor across her.

"Mam mai bhul gayi apna homework! I am sorry! " Monami said sheepishly.

"Accha koi baat nahi! Kal laana, okay? " Saumya said softly.

"Yes mam! " Monami replied cheerfully.

"What? Mam that's cheating! Aapko punishment deni chahiye ise! " Karan piped in not liking this partiality with him.

"Teacher mai hu ya tum? " Saumya asked.

"Of course aap! " He answered.

"Toh kya karna hai woh mai dekhungi! Finger on your lips! " Saumya cutely scolded him making him embarrassed yet again.

"Okay ab mujhe koi 18 ka table sunao! " She said passing Karan his notebook back.

"Mam aap ko aata hai 18 ka table? " Monami asked.

"Badmash bacche teacher se question nahi karte! " She replied angrily.

"Sorry mam! " Monami said to which Karan grinned at her expense.

"Mam mai sunau? " He asked to which Saumya nodded her head.

He then ranted out the table of 18 and since both the girls disliked mathematics, they just looked bored at his seriousness.

"Lunch time! " Saumya said once he finished the table.

"Baccho tum lunch mei kya laaye ho? " Saumya asked.

"Mam mai chocolate laayi hu! Aap khaoge? " Monami asked showing her chocolate.

"Yes! Thank you Monami, tum bohot acchi ho! " She said sitting with her.

"Mam mai fruits laya hu! Aapko fruits khana chahiye, it's healthy! " Karan said as he showed a bowl of freshly cut fruits.

"Baccho ko fruits khaane chahiye, bado ko nahi! Tum khao! " Saumya said continuing to eat chocolate with Monami while Karan just rolled his eyes in annoyance.

"Baby, Nishtha aayi hai tumse milne ! " They heard Barkha's voice from the living room and saumya instantly sprinted towards the living area to meet her friend.

Once Saumya left, Karan scooted closer to his girlfriend.

"Finally! " He whispered on finding an exact opportunity.

"Karan, saumya kabhi bhi aa sakti hai! " She tried to warn him but he didn't give it any heed aa he kissed the corner of her lips.

"Chocolate ab meri bhi favorite hai! " He huskily replied as he had licked off the chocolate from the corner of her lips. She blushed beetroot at his comment.

"Karan! " She whispered.

"Yes Rani Saahiba! " He said almost instantly.

"Baby aajayegi! " She said.

"Mere paas ek solution hai! Chalo mam ki class bunk karte hai? " He said with a mischievous glint in his eyes.

"Bunk? " She looked at him confused to which he dragged her towards the closet of baby's room.

They both hid inside the room to which Monami just looked surprised at his idea.

But before she could say anything, she felt his hot breath on her neck. He then lightly kissed her neck to which she moaned.

"Shh! Ham nahi chahte ki baby ko pata chale, now do we? " He whispered but before he could do anything else they heard saumya's voice as she came back to her room.

"Arey kaha gaye dono? Meri class se bhaag gaye romance karne! Ab batati hu mai! " Saumya said to which both Monami and Karan looked shocked at the little girl's comment.

Saumya then rushed out of her room.

"Karan are you sure baby 8 years ki hai? " Monami asked him.

"Baby ko pata nahi yeh sab kaun sikha raha hai! " He replied back.

"Baby ab ham dono ko pata nahi konsi punishment degi! Tumne apne saath mujhe bhi fasa diya! " She said in frustration.

"Oh hello Rani Saaheba agar itna hi tha toh meri baat kyu maani? Mat maanti meri baat! " He reasoned.

"Mai mana karna chahti thi lekin... " She was was interrupted in between by him.

"Lekin kya? " He asked.

"Nahi kar paayi! " She said in surrender to which he smirked in victory.

"I know because you love me Rani Saaheba! " He said instead.

"Hmm shaayad! " She teased him.

"Shaayad? Oh really? " He mocked back.

She giggled as she could feel he was getting riled up.

"Yes! " She added knowing that she was walking on thin ice but she loved teasing him.

"I love you Khadoos Shergill! " She whispered in his ear, instantly melting his anger.

"That's better kyuki ab aapke paas aur koi option nahi hai Rani Saaheba! " He said.

"Mujhe aur koi option chahiye bhi nahi! " She said kissing his cheek softly.

Later at the dining table saumya seperated the vegetables from her noodles and passed them to Karan and Monami.

"Baby aapko vegetables khaani chahiye! " Barkha said seeing the scene.

Saumya looked at both Karan and Monami as if telling them something.

"Umm bhabhi koi nahi! Kabhi kabhi vegetables nahi bhi khaani chahiye! Ham kha lenge! It's ok!" Karan said in order to convince his sister in law while Monami just agreed with him.

Barkha looked surprised at them but nevertheless nodded her head.

Karan and Monami both sighed in relief before looking at each other and then at baby who gave them the punishment to follow her orders for the rest of the night as they skipped her game for their romance.
______________________________________
Thanks for reading.